I'm not a fan of the guy, he's a spent force with us but I'm chuffed he managed to pick up another league winners medal before he departs for pastures new.

As a wee ned once said in another thread (Super Ally).......

Barry, I salute you! :rfc:

He seemed genuinely delighted after all. I did wonder how he would react but fair play to him.

I think the majority will admit its time for BF to move on.

But I think he plays better when he isnt the main man or captain so it will be interesting to see if he stays and gets a good pre-season under him.

When you see how Barry Ferguson & Shagger celebrated that win today just makes me want to forgive them for what they have done.............maybe I'm just drunk & a bit emotional but I think they deserve to win the title as much as any player,IMO

Was interviewed post-game and said he wants to stay as "Rangers are my club"

Yeah saw that this morning.

But the reality is for Barry that Rangers are our club aswell (fans) so he will probably have to be a fan also like the rest of us. If he moves on i wish him on the best but i do think it is time for him to move on.

In saying that I can see him staying.

He seemed genuinely delighted after all. I did wonder how he would react but fair play to him.

I think the majority will admit its time for BF to move on.

But I think he plays better when he isnt the main man or captain so it will be interesting to see if he stays and gets a good pre-season under him.

Yes, he definetly does play when he isn't the main man Gribz, it's just it's rare to see him as that as he has been the captain for so long. But i agree with that point.

I suspected he might mute his celebrating, but when Boyds goal went in you could see him behind Walter and Ally in the dugout going mental and at that point i kind of thought this is a shame for this guy he's Rangers through and through and it's gone on too far with the punishment.

I even got to thinking i think Smith wants to forgive him and move on.

Ferguson was being interviewed on Setanta and behind him the Gers fans were singing 'you can stick your tartan army up yer arse' and he had a wee giggle before answering the questions.

Was funny seeing that!

Yes, he definetly does play when he isn't the main man Gribz, it's just it's rare to see him as that as he has been the captain for so long. But i agree with that point.

I suspected he might mute his celebrating, but when Boyds goal went in you could see him behind Walter and Ally in the dugout going mental and at that point i kind of thought this is a shame for this guy he's Rangers through and through and it's gone on too far with the punishment.

I even got to thinking i think Smith wants to forgive him and move on.

Ferguson was being interviewed on Setanta and behind him the Gers fans were singing 'you can stick your tartan army up yer arse' and he had a wee giggle before answering the questions.

Was funny seeing that!

TBH I dont think many bears are that bothered by the Scotland thing. It was a stupid thing to do and the punishment was harsh and a knee jerk reaction.

But its more the case of him under performing in a Gers shirt, being an auto pick and mumping and moaning a lot that bothers gers fans.

TBH I dont think many bears are that bothered by the Scotland thing. It was a stupid thing to do and the punishment was harsh and a knee jerk reaction.

But its more the case of him under performing in a Gers shirt, being an auto pick and mumping and moaning a lot that bothers gers fans.

Yep agree mate.

I honestly think he'll still be here if Walter stays. He won't get the captaincy back but he'll be around to try help us and maybe help the youngters.(not with nightlife coaching though or life skills lol)

Ferguson can take the abuse that'll be dished out around Scotland when he visits away grounds, but your right he needs to quit the moaning and get used to being a squad member. That alone may help him quit the moaning and feeling of being the only guy that can save Rangers.

He is a �£4m player you have to remember and must come in handy sometimes in a campaign.

It's either that or sell him for buttons and reduce the wage bill. But i'm not so sure Smith wants that and there does seem to be a change of heart from a lot of our supporters.