Craig Levein, Samaris AND mcGeedy GIRFUY

Before the match we were treated to the usual crap spout from Rangers hater Craig levein. He stated "and after our poor performance last week against hearts i can promise we are going to make amends today"

Aye right Levein. I'll give you one thing, you know how to talk the talk son, but you should learn to walk before you talk you Rangers hating scumbag. Good to see your glaiket face when that 3rd goal went in ya big daft weedgie.

AND

Samras, the one who came away with the line "Rangers don't deserve the league".. See when you wake up and you read the back pages about how a REAL team motivates themselves to win the league FROM WITHIN and don't need a big foriegn jessy tramp like you to spur us on, BECAUSE YOUR A MR. NOBODY and crap at fitba, THEN and only THEN will you maybe realise that you are with the wrong team, and it's so obvious that you have picked up all the foul smelling crap that goes on inside the corridors of Parkhead with your anti Rangers anything status.

Well, how fucking stoopid do you look today you big smelling hippy eh?

Get It Right Fucking Up YOU TWO ASSHOLES for starters.

AND to Aiden Mcgeedy, for your little motivator from last season, going on camera coming away with the lines of "Sorry Rangers i heard you played quite well today but, it's 3 in a row haha".

Well, this is just for starters cause i know that anytime you are seen around Glasgow this summer, the Gers fans are gonnae remind you of that quirky statement and sing a wee song that goes like this... FOUR IN A ROW CHEERIO, FOUR IN A ROW CHEERIO, FOUR IN A ROW CHEERIO, FOUR IN A ROW CHEERIO"

Thanx McGreedy for opening your skiint Oirish gob at the end of last season to help gift us the league AND you'll notice that no honourable, deserving champions(every single Gers player that is) bothered with little sniping, bitchy comments towards your team Mcgeedy, and that is because we are better than that, we are good winners, but also NOBLE winners, and that is because WE ARE THE PEOPLE!!!!

SO TO YOU 3 FOR STARTERS, GET IT RIGHT FUCKING UP YEAS, CAUSE RANGERS ARE THE CHAMPIONEES:rfc::rfc::rfc:

Edited by John Barr

Sure you're right John, certainly sounded like that to me....

Must have been "haha Samaras Haha Samaras" Must be just the Spanish slight on it and my Glaswegian ears. Or maybe i'm just thick as mince lol:cheers: