First I have heard of this, brilliant superb etc. I was listening on the tranny the commentators were wondering what has caused the cellic fans to start cheering, now ye know. We should have an active service unit in operation dedicated to this kind of thing. Someone could come up with a wheez regarding there new manager.

I don't know how the manufacturers would react to finding out their product and advertising slogan has been deemed sectarian by the Scottish gvoernment and press? :(

I suggested this in another thread. next oF game would be quite fitting!

I suggested this in another thread. next oF game would be quite fitting!

Aye, saw your post. Good shout by yourself and bmck. Would have required a lot of coordination though and to ensure we weren't accused of being sectarian merely for wearing clothes of a certain colour!! :rolleyes: Surely the only team in world football who could be accused of such nonsense?

• 4 weeks later...

Reported in what i've been told is Germany's biggest fanzine.

A poor google translation.

And a rough translation from a bear:

The rivalry between between rangers and celtic fans is legendary.Not sure about next bit but mentions the use of modern technology the SMS.

On the last sunday of the scottish premier league in the 21st minute there was a roar go round celtic park. Thousands had received an SMS saying that Dundee United had equalised against rangers and Celtic would be the winners.

The problem is that Dundee United had not scored. The Celtic supporters had been part of a conspiracy from Follow Follow.

The rest of it I am not sure of