Bougherra vs Cuellar

Bougherra or Cuellar  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Bougherra or Cuellar

As for the 'older' generation, the stand out I remember was McClelland. Only heard stories and seen clips of players pre early 80's.

Still will always be Gough for me. Showed everything you could possibly want from a Rangers great and legend.

It is unfortunate, since learning about Butchers comments that he will not be, by many regarded as close. To me, along with Souness he was the catalyst for a lot of our success and signings.

Agreed. Never thought I would be saying that when Cuellar was touted for a move (thought he was irreplaceable) but as Craig says, Bougie is better in the air, quicker and gives us an attacking option.

Ditto. Thats what I thought.

As for the 'older' generation, the stand out I remember was McClelland. Only heard stories and seen clips of players pre early 80's.

Still will always be Gough for me. Showed everything you could possibly want from a Rangers great and legend.

It is unfortunate, since learning about Butchers comments that he will not be, by many regarded as close. To me, along with Souness he was the catalyst for a lot of our success and signings.

If it was just for purely what they gave on the pitch, and despite being too young to fully appreciate it myself, I'm sure Butcher would high up in most fans thoughts. The problem is what he has said since leaving the club, most notably in his book, has soured many fan against him. That includes many fans liek yourself whose first memories are of Souness' teams.

Why do I always appear contraversial LOL ?

You like the attention. :box:

Lol.

No, seriously, you'd be hard pressed to find a fan who doesn't appreciate Butcher for what he did when he was at Rangers.

Edited by Super_Ally
mongo spelling

All I needed to know lol

Same token at that time and chaging positions completely, but would the likes of Woods,Steven, Stevens, RFoberts, Francis, WILKINS and I could go on. But would they have came without Souness and Butcher?