Bougherra vs Cuellar

Bougherra or Cuellar  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Bougherra or Cuellar

Quite simple. Who do you think has been the better player for us.

Cuellar had one full season with us.

Bougherra has had one full season with us.

Cuellar was a fantastic acquisition but from what I have seen of Bougherra this season I actually think he has been the better of the two. I dont think I have seen ANYONE get the better of Bougherra this season. Strong in the air, pacy on the ground, strong in the tackle, great distribution and turns defence into attack with a burst of speed.

Would be Bougherra for me.

Cuellar.

Some of his performances last season were totally outstanding. Bougherra is a good player but has never come close to the level that Cuellar reached in, for example, Florence.

In my opinion, Cuellar is better in the air, and was also a very good passer. He doesn't do the mazy runs that Bougherra sometimes does but that's not a reason to pick him in my book.

Cuellar was an incredible defender and I can't remember him having a bad game for us.

Bougherra has done superbly well and deserves immense credit for replacing him so well but he's not been quite as effective for me.

Ask me again this time next year and my decision may change though! :D

There isnt much in it but i went for Cuellar. He was awesome in every match I saw and to be compared to Gough after 1 season showed how good he was.

Bougherra has been immense this season and is now a key man!

Cant say I'm surprised by the almost even split.

BOTH have been absolutely outstanding for us. Of that there is no doubt.

If we could have kept Cuellar and paired them off we would have had a brick wall in front of the keeper.

Dont get me wrong, Cuellar was awesome for us and I think Madjid has been too. I dont think that there is much between them at all.