Bougherra vs Cuellar

Bougherra or Cuellar  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Bougherra or Cuellar

How so or is that just your opinion?

He was fantastic for us. Also a great coup, signing England's captain who gave everything for every team he played in.

Sorry Gav, I'm just lost here.

His comments re Cooper and Rangers in his autobiography.

Haven't read them I'm afraid. Do you mind saying what the jist of it was? Always really respected him. Knew he had a big fall out with Souness but any problems with The Moody Blue is totally new to me...

Guest Lord_Nelson
Sided with Cuellar mainly because he did it at a higher level (Europe).

That would be my reasoning too. King Carlos :)

Haven't read them I'm afraid. Do you mind saying what the jist of it was? Always really respected him. Knew he had a big fall out with Souness but any problems with The Moody Blue is totally new to me...

He implied Cooper had a major problem with the MoJo signing and therefore suggested he was a bigot.

He also says his wife, Rita stopped him from becoming a bigot.

The guy is a tosser, and I've lost all respect for him. Glad to see Inverness go down. Still was a hell of a player though. Just a shame he's tarnished it.

Didnt know any of that. As you say though, he was a hell of a player for us. In my time, 2nd CB only behind Gough......Gough being certainly the best I have seen.

Cuellar the greatest in a Gers shirt - Fcuk me what a stupid thing to say.

He couldn't lace Gough's boots....

For me that is Gough, but i've no doubt some older bears might laugh at me. Some posters may not be old enough to remember Gough for example, he's the best i've seen.

On another note shows how good Boogie might be that he;s currently (10 each as I type) tied with Cuellar.

Tam Forsyth was my all time favourite but i really missed the Gough years as i could not get Scottish football in Holland as i can now. There was no Internet and no Satellite tv or at least i didn't have it.