Scottish Junior Cup Final - Sunday

Anyone know if this is on TV at all ?

Clydebank vs the SUPER AUCHINLECK TALBOT

I was so hoping it would be on TV so I could see the Talbot extend their reign as the Junior Cup Kings.

I was asked if I wanted to go to the game as I have two mates in Auchinleck but I won't make it because I'm working all weekend. Couldn't believe it when I was down there in January, I was informed of the Rangers-Celtic like hatred between themselves and their nearest neighbours Cumnock.

I was asked if I wanted to go to the game as I have two mates in Auchinleck but I won't make it because I'm working all weekend. Couldn't believe it when I was down there in January, I was informed of the Rangers-Celtic like hatred between themselves and their nearest neighbours Cumnock.

The hatred in the Scumnock-Talbot rivalry is WORSE than the Rangers-Celtic rivalry Hurlock.

I remember being at a game and Kenny Paterson (played for Talbot) got hit over the head with the corner flag at full time. Also remember Ally Wilson (Talbot keeper) had almost a full set of pool balls thrown at him in one game.

Another guy, Iain Dick, played for Scumnock and was a very popular player there as well as lived in the town - moved to Talbot and the Cumnock folks were forever putting his windows in. Even his friends disowned him.

Crazy, crazy hatred in that game.

The hatred in the Scumnock-Talbot rivalry is WORSE than the Rangers-Celtic rivalry Hurlock.

I remember being at a game and Kenny Paterson (played for Talbot) got hit over the head with the corner flag at full time. Also remember Ally Wilson (Talbot keeper) had almost a full set of pool balls thrown at him in one game.

Another guy, Iain Dick, played for Scumnock and was a very popular player there as well as lived in the town - moved to Talbot and the Cumnock folks were forever putting his windows in. Even his friends disowned him.

Crazy, crazy hatred in that game.

Almost a full set of pool balls??:)

Almost a full set of pool balls??:)

Aye, they must have stolen them from a local pub. A wee tad exaqggerated but at least a couple were launched at him.