Sorry but you seemed to generalise the whole board in your statement when there are a good few members who regularaly look on his site. One says he wasn't familiar so why a big deal for you?

Day to celebrate, not fight.......

In any case, as Jon says and I'm sure we all agree, a day to celebrate. Need a few beers to get that performance out the memory! :fish:

I'm hoping after the eighth tin McCulloch will have played like Baxter v England in 67....:drink:

Sorry but you seemed to generalise the whole board in your statement when there are a good few members who regularaly look on his site. One says he wasn't familiar so why a big deal for you?

Day to celebrate, not fight.......

One ? He's your pal, oor Gav.

I would assume that being a prominent poster he would certainly know and be aware of The Rangers Supporting English [boro] Ref.

Gav came out and said he didnt know about it.

Before generalising why not do a search on Winters, you may find a good few posts regarding him, I know Cammy has posted a few and there have been plenty of comments.

Gav didnt know, so what. Is that fair to generalise a whole board?

Get a grip man and just celebrate!