Since my last article, I have found it difficult to find the time to pen another as I have been spending virtually every week in Scotland.

As well as two trips to Hibs, one to Falkirk and the final day party at Tannadice, I also managed to go to the CIS Cup Final and the final Old Firm match of the season at Ibrox.

My wife does not understand why I keep travelling 400 miles to watch Rangers when we have Setanta in our house. Will someone explain to her please?!

At the end of this article, you will see the latest letters sparked by the ââ?¬Å?Laffertyââ?¬Â incident.

I was appalled by it and he will get his punishment. More importantly though, he will learn from his stupidity.

His performance at DU showed maturity and he will get over it, although some will never let him forget.

He proved his actions are louder than words, which is something that Georgie Boy may also learn from.

He should have done his talking on the pitch, not off it. Thankfully he didn�t as Rangers may not have won the title without his motivation.

Having got into the habit of watching Rangers live this season despite my media work, I am eagerly looking forward to my first trip abroad next season.

I will choose my travelling partners very carefully though!!

In drinking terms, I am very much a lightweight when compared you lot - women included. You certainly know how to party.

I have recently enjoyed speaking at the Supporters Trust Dinner and also at the Wee Rangers Club. I have met so many great people.

However, even I was not ready for what happened when I accepted Stewart�s kind invitation to travel to Dundee with the Paisley boys and girls.

The last time I saw so much alcohol in one place I was in a French Hypermarket!! 10am, swigging wine and neat vodka from the bottle and that was only the girls!!!

After 25 years of reffing and four years of sitting in press boxes, it has been great to get back on the terraces with the lads and enjoy the craic and the ââ?¬Å?oddââ?¬Â beer.

Next season, I intend to try and write more for Rangers media and, as usual, give my version on things. I don�t look for agreement but that won�t stop me from having an opinion.

I owe a massive thank you to far too many people to mention who have helped me get gigs and match tickets, and who have provided me with true friendship as part of the Rangers family. However, special mention must go to Scott Greig and the boys from Fife, and Scott McMillan in Glasgow.

ââ?¬Å?One in a Rowââ?¬Â was very sweet, especially for someone who had watched Boroââ?¬â?¢s relegation, Hartlepoolââ?¬â?¢s slide down the table and Darlington slip into administration.

I visited new grounds, met new people and all had a warmth that was very special. Thanks for the memories and here�s to the Emirates in August.

You will see that via the Rangers media website and also my own website, you can order a copy of my autobiography. Perhaps it is an ideal gift for Father�s Day!!!

If you order via Rangersmedia, I will make a contribution from the profits to them.

I am currently receiving a lot of enquiries to speak at Rangers functions. If you are interested, contact me via my website.

Enjoy your football and hereââ?¬â?¢s to ââ?¬Å?The Champions Leagueââ?¬Â.

Best Wishes

Jeff Winter

Never really had much interest in him, his articles or his website until I read that piece. Sounds a decent bloke but why all of a sudden is he our number one supporter or did he secretly support us while he was still refereeing?

There has been loads of posts with links ot past articles Gav, sure it was mainly Cammy that posted them. Have a look at his site and you can check all past Rangers articles.....

There has been loads of posts with links ot past articles Gav, sure it was mainly Cammy that posted them. Have a look at his site and you can check all past Rangers articles.....

Already Googled him. :thup:

The way he deals with tims on his website is top drawer.

Aye they just can't deal with the fact that an ex referee from the very top of the game, a minor celebrity and big name in British football has an attachment to us over them and routinely try and educate him as to the error of his ways (as they see it) but he just swots them all like flies. :D

Never really had much interest in him, his articles or his website until I read that piece. Sounds a decent bloke but why all of a sudden is he our number one supporter or did he secretly support us while he was still refereeing?

Shows how much research you guys put into being Rangers Men :box: