Listen to me, I never said if you knew a celeb Rangers supporter it made you WTF ?

And while I'm here are ye all shite scared of Gav?

Cause it sounds like it.

Ummm, you implied that to be a "Rangers man" you should know Jeff Winter is a Gers fan (he said he didnt know Winter was a Gers fan and you said he hadnt put enough research into being a "Rangers man". Utter tosh.

How does us disagreeing with you also determine any of us are "shite scared" of Gav ? Again, utter tripe.

Had Gav been the one to make the accusation at you I would have defended you too - does that make me "shite scared" of you ? I highly doubt it.

Absolute nonsense.

So why the oohh I don't mean to offend gav.........................

Go and find a quote where I said that...... I bet you cant!

Getting stupid, if you disagree, keep it to pm instead of filling the board with your made un nonsense!

Admin, if im in the wrong, delete at your will, but delete this wind up merchant too ;)

Ummm, you implied that to be a "Rangers man" you should know Jeff Winter is a Gers fan (he said he didnt know Winter was a Gers fan and you said he hadnt put enough research into being a "Rangers man". Utter tosh.

How does us disagreeing with you also determine any of us are "shite scared" of Gav ? Again, utter tripe.

Had Gav been the one to make the accusation at you I would have defended you too - does that make me "shite scared" of you ? I highly doubt it.

Absolute nonsense.

I didn't imply anything of the sort,I would say that I put a lot of effort into making sure that everything I say and know about The Gers is Spot on.

On past statements you all don't wan't to offend him.

If you want I'll dig them out, as they all are around my posts.

I didn't imply anything of the sort,I would say that I put a lot of effort into making sure that everything I say and know about The Gers is Spot on.

On past statements you all don't wan't to offend him.

If you want I'll dig them out, as they all are around my posts.

So why say this "Shows how much research you guys put into being Rangers Men" ?? What has knowing whether Jeff Winter is a Gers fan to do with being a "Rangers Man" ? I will tell you. NOTHING. It is an irrelevance in making someone a "Rangers Man".

Wel done you for knowing Jeff Winter is. Big deal. Why have a go at someone else that doesnt ? Does it make you more of a "Rangers Man" ? No it doesnt, not at all.

And good for you in doing your research into saying and knowing about Rangers. Does that mean you should castigate someone who doesnt ? Nah.

You must feel very proud of yourself. But it still makes your statement either foolish for having a go at another Rangers fan for what is no better than a spurious fact or pompous.

And our defence of Gav is NOTHING to do with fear or otherwise, but is a defence in the face of an unwarranted comment. One that we would have defended any member over.

Since deleted, I'll re-itterate. I agree with Craig's last post an not add to it. He put it far better than I could have.....

So you are allowed your say, as well as the admin in his post, can I say what I want, same as you jonnyboy?.