Craptic / Chelsea Friendly

Well last nnights songs you could hear them, so i flicked through the daily retard and lo and behold guess what ?........................fucking nothing that's what, no mention of the fights outside the stadium, no mention of the songs being sung, yet we got a snipet when we played dundee utd.

Fucking disgrace.

The Scottish Sun today are reporting that Craptic fans had to run a gauntlet of hate last night - they then report that the innocent Craptic fans had to pass Chelsea fans singing, wait for it, the sectarian / bigoted chant of God Save The Queen.

Again, no mention of their IRA songs, no mention of the 19 fans arrested (which a Strathclyde Officer said 'this is normal for a game of this magnitude').....

Cammy F

all this bollocks about chelsea is fucking pish!

i seen them with my own eyes singing i.r.a songs to antagonise us. part of the reason i started swinging my gers top above my head inside the ground was because of these bastards having a pop at us!

most of the chelsea lads fucking hate celtic anyway as they see them as republican scum and irish gypsy whores!

last night i watched them in a pub fucking throwing bottles out the door and chanting i.r.a songs. there was a crew of chelsea outside the pub waiting on them coming out foir the match but lucky for them the coppers managed to move them off the other way!

pity cause i was hoping to see them getting their faces pumlled!

i can definetly say i seen them throwing bottles at NORMAL chelsea fans just walking to the game.

it was this that attracted the crew of headhunters to the pub.

i heard they had already met up with a smaller celtic crew about a mile from the ground where they had their very much wantred fight!

what do they expect us to do when they are singing `fuck the queen` and `i.r.a` in the british capital!

did they think we were going to just walk by them without saying anything!

scum bassas!