cataloge order new shirt 09/10

Guest modman

Is the new England shirt Umbro? IMO that is seriously smart. Best football top I've seen in years. Five stars would sit nicely on one of those. More likely we'll be stuck wi sub standard pish yet again. Nike/Adidas please!

Yep, the England strip is Umbro and it's pretty f'ing nice looking, but apparently the material quality is absolute shite & not even actual football strip material. It may be the case that it isn't the same gear the England team are wearing, but I'm not sure. Man City are Umbro too & their new strip is similar in design to the England one, including material used, but I wouldn't take that as an indicator of our new strip. Have you seen the new Umbro strip for Hearts? :whistle:

Has anyone got a sniff of what the new top looks like ???

I am dying to see it :)

i hope its a belter

Have heard a wee rumour that it is definately Blue, with a possibility of white and red somewhere..... :giruy:

That is a pile of maroon sh1te.

A pile of yellow shite aswell.

Umbro are rank at making kits nowadays. My West Ham one of 2 seasons ago was nice but still a tight fit round the shoulders.

We need to bring back adidas ASAP.

The new England shirt is the best football strip I've seen for a very long time. Just plain white top, plain navy shorts, with a badge on them. No fancy patterns, stripes, shapes, trims, or any of that shite. Very classy indeed.

The Hearts top is bogging. What's the point of those white bits? Would plain maroon really be so awful?