Dailly to hold talks with Rangers

He's been released and this is more a PR stunt for him trying to get a new club as opposed to a real chance he'll sign for us again next season.

Uh well, he'll be on the bin motors before Xmas then. :fish:

Doesn't really matter to me whether it's a pr stunt or not , if there's any credibility or not, like after Manchester in a matter of weeks the feel good factor starts to deteriorate , and the less is more begins , prepare for mediocrity and if they deliver any players it will feel like a bonus

Doesn't really matter to me whether it's a pr stunt or not , if there's any credibility or not, like after Manchester in a matter of weeks the feel good factor starts to deteriorate , and the less is more begins , prepare for mediocrity and if they deliver any players it will feel like a bonus

If we were to sell Boyd & Bougie I could see the point in some doom & gloom, but not otherwise.

We had this as an april fool. It was either Dailly or McCulloch we joked about.

No way will Dailly be offered a contract next season with the cuts we are taking.

The guy is fit enough and I think can do a job at centre half for someone but he would only be a sub with us so he will move on.

He's been released and this is more a PR stunt for him trying to get a new club as opposed to a real chance he'll sign for us again next season.

Hope to christ your right as the quotes from Dailly certainly suggest he thinks it might be a goer. :(