Arsenal/Chelsea/Cole

Arsenal should take anything above 14 million for him or even try and get Gallas as part of the deal. Clichy will do the biz at LB.

As for Reyes id let him go for 15 million and get Ribery in.

I read it was around �£20m. Anything over �£15m should be snapped up straight away by Arsenal,

He doesnt want to be at the club and they have a great back up in Clichy (sp?) and will have plenty of money left over if they need to spend on a new LB.

Why should Arsenal snap up anything over �£15m? They think Cole's worth more than �£20m so they're only standing firm over the price they value Cole at. Quite right IMO.

Why should Arsenal snap up anything over �£15m? They think Cole's worth more than �£20m so they're only standing firm over the price they value Cole at. Quite right IMO.

To an extent yes, but its obvious he wants away and id rather have around 14-17 million in the bank than have a unhappy camp and let him walk for nothing at the end of his contract.

Why should Arsenal snap up anything over £15m? They think Cole's worth more than £20m so they're only standing firm over the price they value Cole at. Quite right IMO.

I see what you're saying Gav, but i said they should snap him up for the reasons i mentioned.

He doesnt want to be at the club.

Clichy is good enough to fill the LB position.

Arsenal will have £15m to spend on cover for Clichy and other positions possibly.

Little interesting note..

Arsenal had their team photo today. Jose Reyes was in it. Ashley Cole wasn't.

To be honest it wouldn't bother me if Reyes left for Madrid, he really hasn't produced the goods for Arsenal. If we got �£15m for him we'd be able to sign another quality midfielder/striker.

Little interesting note..

Arsenal had their team photo today. Jose Reyes was in it. Ashley Cole wasn't.

That is interesting. If chelsea dont come back if for Cole he could spent the season in the reserves. I like it when a manger takes a stand and shows who is the boss. There is too much sulking going on from these multi-million pound players these days.