The Chick Young and now WS threads really seem a waste of time to me I'm afraid.

Repeat posts can be annoying and sometimes posters would have posted the story anyway.

However the stories posted in footie chat about SPL football in general are good to have. They're not always higely relevant to Rangers (however neither are a lot of posts in other forums) but it's good to keep up with how our competition are doing.

Look at the Motherwell thread today. Forgot they had European competition. Would anyone have posted that? Perhaps not. But it's a good idea to keep an eye on their score as their results affect the coefficient and hence us.

As stated, my only real gripe is the repeitition. With the BBC I guess each time they update a story it triggers the RSS feed as if it is a new story to post and we sometimes end up with a double post (albeit minor changes) from Chick. I guess a similar thing occurs with Walter. A little annoying but it ensures there are more topics on here for people to read regarding Rangers and comment if they so choose or simply become better informed about the club, albeit sometimes they are "nothing stories".

I generally dont and just mark forums as read.....

Funny, I only sussed out the "mark as read" about 6 weeks ago. Saved me a huge amount of time going through Gribz' drunken pish :devil: