Just to start a completely fantasied rumour, how much to bring Hutts back ?

Could do with his marauding runs in the champions league and let's be honest, Walter will likely play Broadfoot rather than Whittaker in the CL because of his aerial ability. Can you imagine Kirky boy marking Thierry Henry, it would be like asking Wee man from Jackass to man-mark Usain Bolt.

Just to start a completely fantasied rumour, how much to bring Hutts back ?

Could do with his marauding runs in the champions league and let's be honest, Walter will likely play Broadfoot rather than Whittaker in the CL because of his aerial ability. Can you imagine Kirky boy marking Thierry Henry, it would be like asking Wee man from Jackass to man-mark Usain Bolt.

But that is the same Broadfoot who ripped the piss out of the "greatest winger since Jinky", the "world class" Aiden McGeady.

Much as though I would dread Broadfoot going up against such quality opposition I really do think you are being unjustly harsh on the big man.

However, there is no way he would get in the 1st team ahead of Whittaker just now.

But that is the same Broadfoot who ripped the piss out of the "greatest winger since Jinky", the "world class" Aiden McGeady.

Much as though I would dread Broadfoot going up against such quality opposition I really do think you are being unjustly harsh on the big man.

However, there is no way he would get in the 1st team ahead of Whittaker just now.

I was speaking to McGeady on holiday and nutmegged him for a laugh with a plastic water bottle.

It depends on the fee TBH and whether Spurs have paid the full amount already. If they are still owe us something then a short price buy-back MAY be on the cards or as Leppard says a season long loan.

Would love to see it. I cant work out why Redknapp doesnt rate him, he started great at Spurs but he made a few mistakes in that 4-4 at Arsenal (wwho didnt) so Redknapp didnt play him much after that.

At RB Broadfoot was a nightmare at first but his performances came on a bit and he was doing a decent job but I wouldnt give the role to him permanently. Im still not convinced by Whittaker, he always tries to beat 1 man too many. he had a decent run-in last season but nothing spectacular and i thought his better games came at LB last season.

Was Redknapp at Spurs for that 4-4 game ? If so, must have been one of his first games in charge, right ?

Yeah 3rd game in charge IIRC and it was his first point as manager.