Sounds quite good to be honest. I actually thought we would lose this game. Great to hear Thommo was back and good for Naismith to get a goal

Results don't mean much at this stage, but of course it is always better to get the victory and the result will give us confidence going into some tougher fixtures with Nuremberg already well into their pre-season.

Most of the squad got at least 45 minutes and it was certainly good to see the likes of Thommo and Naismith got some game time.

Sounds like it was a good run out. Was young Wilson not on the bench then? I'd have thought he might have replaced Weir at some point.

Not sure he was even in the squad

Not sure he was even in the squad

Looks like he wasn't on the bench, but I thought he'd gone out to Germany, so assumed he would have been. Little & Shinny were on the bench & didn't get a run out though, so it's not like Wilson would have either.

Looks like he wasn't on the bench, but I thought he'd gone out to Germany, so assumed he would have been. Little & Shinny were on the bench & didn't get a run out though, so it's not like Wilson would have either.

The official site didnt have Wilson as being in the squad that went to Germany.

The official site also did not have Wilson in today's squad

The official site didnt have Wilson as being in the squad that went to Germany.

Strange, I was sure that he was, but must be mistaken.

The official site also did not have Wilson in today's squad

Yeah, I just noticed that. :)