The game is one week away and i must say i am gradually getting more excited as it gets closer.

When the fixture got announced it didn't hit me as a big game like Chelsea, Liverpool, AC Milan over recent seasons in friendlies, but with City signed quality players during the summer this game is as big as those other so called glamour friendlies.

Also it's the first time back at Ibrox since that Championship party in May, can't wait to get back into the stadium and cheer on the Bears !!

Man Shitty have been woeful in their pre-season games so far this season.

Hopefully we make them look poor next wednesday night !! I dont know what players they have been playing so far in pre season but since next Wednesday is so close to the big kick off you would think they would play a full strength team.

Im going up myself to the game as the father is working, so if anyone wants to meet up ! Not for a pint though as im driving

Hopefully we make them look poor next wednesday night !! I dont know what players they have been playing so far in pre season but since next Wednesday is so close to the big kick off you would think they would play a full strength team.

Im going up myself to the game as the father is working, so if anyone wants to meet up ! Not for a pint though as im driving

Drinking and driving is cool these days, loads of people do it. :fish:

I am looking forward to it too :)

Is it defo on Wednesday ?

I reckon we will win against them

will be good to see some of there big signings running around on the Ibrox turf.

I will be so happy to finally put this shit boring post season behind us and get back to some football.

:rfc:

How much are tickets for this game? Rangers have a nerve charging season ticket holders. I made the mistake of forking out for Liverpool last year, and while glamour friendlies are a nice opportunity for kids to see top names, they're as much a money-making exercise as a work-out. Bring on Falkirk.

How much are tickets for this game? Rangers have a nerve charging season ticket holders. I made the mistake of forking out for Liverpool last year, and while glamour friendlies are a nice opportunity for kids to see top names, they're as much a money-making exercise as a work-out. Bring on Falkirk.

Totally agree and season ticket holders are well within their rights to vote with their credit cards. However, the club cannot afford not to hold these money-making exercises. We struggle financially as it is.