I'm going to the game as it's included on my season ticket. Don't know if I'd bother otherwise.

Someone has the cash with a Bar 72 season ticket :whistle:

Aye well �£15 for concession, that is �£8.50 dearer for the Falkirk game ! This is only a friendly while the other game is the unfurling of the flag. Makes no sense, cut the prices down get a large crowd in, charge the dearer prices for a game that matters and everyone will be wanting to go.

Anyway Falkirk game is my last game as a concession, Adult prices here i come :(

Where does everyone go for drinks before the game?

Staying at the Swallow Hotel and have an interview in Aviemore first thing, so heading to Glasgow around dinner time.

Thought my son would be a bit more excited but he has a new girlofriend so has hardly been in the house the last few days the little bugger!

Sure he will be well up for it tomorrow though :D

Where does everyone go for drinks before the game?

Staying at the Swallow Hotel and have an interview in Aviemore first thing, so heading to Glasgow around dinner time.

Thought my son would be a bit more excited but he has a new girlofriend so has hardly been in the house the last few days the little bugger!

Sure he will be well up for it tomorrow though :D

Anywhere along the PRW will be heaving no doubt.

Avoid the Station bar outside the stadium. Told it's a tim pub through the week.

Not been along for a while but the District bar always seemed good for a pre- or post-match drink.