The others are all reasonably well known and probably out of our reach financially.

That's what I thought. Anyone with sky tv or Football manager could have done the same.

A little disappointing.

Surely it would have been better for them to pick some relatively unknown players.

Delph?

Bikey?

The latter has already played in the EPL for fox sake.

Snodgrass was always a prodigious talent but went off the rails at Livi apparently... Seems the move to Leeds has served him well.

The others are all reasonably well known and probably out of our reach financially.

I'm down here in the East Midlands, anybody could have seen Commons was a prospect when with Forest. That lad with Everton Jagielka [sp] was playing away with Sheffield, for a while before he was picked up. On a personal note, my son wrote to Rangers 8/9 years ago about the lad who just signed for Derby from Blackpool for �£1m.

With all the Rangers Supporters in England, I don't think it would take much to set something up.