Next time you feel ashamed or let down by our support..

Careful now, Spiers will accuse you of "whataboutery".

He gets a few menchies. It's quite embarrassing for him when you read it in context with all the other tim misdemeanours one after another.

Maybe we should mail him this blogspot.

It's a fair enough point given the cyclopic coverage of naughtiness concerning the 2 teams, but to be balanced I do feel let down quite often by our support and that feeling is not much obviated by their lot acting like fuds.

I've met plenty of arses who support neither team, anyway; the whole issue is one of people unable to process alcohol repeatedly getting drunk as part of the whole male ritual.

It's a fair enough point given the cyclopic coverage of naughtiness concerning the 2 teams, but to be balanced I do feel let down quite often by our support and that feeling is not much obviated by their lot acting like fuds.

I've met plenty of arses who support neither team, anyway; the whole issue is one of people unable to process alcohol repeatedly getting drunk as part of the whole male ritual.

Every team in world football, and I mean every team, has a moronic element amongst its support. However, only Rangers' moronic element seems to make it into the mhedia in this country. We're not asking for special treatment, all Rangers fans have ever wanted is parity. Spiers' "whataboutery" is merely a sinister vernacular tool to sweep anything Celtic fans do under that massive carpet of theirs.

Everything about the behaviour of certain elements of the Rangers support in Portsmouth is in the public domaine. Currently, it's being raked over in both radio and newspaper phone-ins. It reinforces the impression that all the problems of Scottish football, can be neatly packaged and laid at the club door in Edmiston Drive. Lot's of folks continuing to sit extremely comfortably with their preferred prejudice. A team of wild horses would NOT succeed in ripping such a dearly held comfort blanket from their collective mouth.

Meanwhile, on the same day at Eastlands in Manchester, the green'n'grey hooped horrors indulge in a normal away day. Dozens of seats are broken, the usual IRA kare-oke is presented in a well rehearsed gusto, and a brick lobbed by a Yahoo strikes a child. Both broadcast and print media entirely ignore these happenings because they do NOT fit the package.

Last Thursday evening, Abergreen fans are involved in an incident involving tear gas canisters, we hear about this, it is presented as an attack on an innocent grouping of 40 Dandy Dons in an Irish themed bar in Sigma. Before the game, reports of heavy fighting in Sigma town centre between those lovable Dandy Dons and locals. Riot Polis are deployed and begin to swing batons. Reports end, nothing about arrests, reasoning, or outcome. Two maritime flares are set off inside the ground during the match, flares carried on aircraft from Aberdeen to Sigma. No reports during the match, no reports after the match; only comes to light because this event was included in the official UEFA report.

Look at this.http://ifyouknowtheirhistory.blogspotcom/

It's a remarkable collection of the jolly craicsters' high jinks.

I'm sorry I can't post this properly.

Well done biggordy, the truth isn't always what is first seems. In fact, on this particular subject, it never is. The few who jumped so quickly to vilify the Rangers support need to tune in to what's really going on.

Here's a tip that almost never fails. Whatever the media says in criticism of Rangers, believe the opposite.

Well done biggordy, the truth isn't always what is first seems. In fact, on this particular subject, it never is. The few who jumped so quickly to vilify the Rangers support need to tune in to what's really going on.

Here's a tip that almost never fails. Whatever the media says in criticism of Rangers, believe the opposite.

The first signs of trouble and the fingers are pointed in the direction of the rangers support! but wait till saturday when the sheep meet the mopes and when trouble starts the finger will be pointing in the direction of our club!