Scotland v Holland

I thought Scotland played well,better than I expected,the best players for Scotland were the Rangers players,Naismith being MOTM IMO and his goal was never offside,Miller had a good game and was unlucky not to score and was brought down for a stone waller penalty,Weir was solid although he WILL get blamed for the goal,Whittaker was also excellent IMO,and before what WILL be said about Millers miss,Broons miss was far worse IMO. However the good thing that has came out of this poor qualifying campaign is that Burley WILL be removed from a position he clearly is not capable of doing.The question now is who will take over from Burley................Walter Smith ???

I thought Scotland played well,better than I expected,the best players for Scotland were the Rangers players,Naismith being MOTM IMO and his goal was never offside,Miller had a good game and was unlucky not to score and was brought down for a stone waller penalty,Weir was solid although he WILL get blamed for the goal,Whittaker was also excellent IMO,and before what WILL be said about Millers miss,Broons miss was far worse IMO. However the good thing that has came out of this poor qualifying campaign is that Burley WILL be removed from a position he clearly is not capable of doing.The question now is who will take over from Burley................Walter Smith ???

I'll be pretty surprised if it's not Walter Smith or Gordon Strachan. Scottish football's golden bhoy Levein will be in there as usual of course (and then Scotland will be fucked).

Agree with most of that. Unsuprisingly. :D (Maybe not a stone wall pen).

"Burley will be removed" - Boyd, Barry and Shagger back? :D

Agree with most of that. Unsuprisingly. :D (Maybe not a stone wall pen).

"Burley will be removed" - Boyd, Barry and Shagger back? :D

I'll personally be gutted if Boyd returns to the Scotland team. He's moved on a level since retiring from international football. It's also an exquisite GIRUY to the Rangers haters at the SFA and in the tranny army.

I'll personally be gutted if Boyd returns to the Scotland team. He's moved on a level since retiring from international football. It's also an exquisite GIRUY to the Rangers haters at the SFA and in the tranny army.

I was looking at your post there, but all I keep asking myself is why is that little bastard's face green. :confused:

As usual, all the tabloids will focus on tonight and try to find scapegoats, certainly other club's forums are already blaming Miller, Weir and Boyd, McGregor & Ferguson. It kind of deflects from the fact that we have dropped far too many easy points again which has cost us dearly at the business end of things.

Burley has made some truly astonishing and baffling decisions regarding personnel and team selections in his time as boss. Maybe he was on a hiding to nothing when he took the job, but his demeanour hasn't helped things either.