Scotland v Holland

Leave Burley alone ffs !! Got us a great result the other day, now lets get behind him !!

George Burley's Tartan Army !!

I can't believe you are defending him. So we beat a country who are below us in the rankings and who we should be beating anyway, big deal!

Norway, who are also below us destroyed us 4-0 in Oslo and got a 0-0 draw at Hampden. 'But Iwelumo missed an open goal' I hear you cry. And? Goals win games, not missed open goals.

Burley is a fud. Butcher is a fud. Pressley is a fud.

Craig Gordon is a doubt.

Burley is a limited manager and well out of his depth at International and he should be sacked after this Holland match. But like Fraser I will still get behind him for this match as first and foremost I want to see Scotland qualify.

Ideally we will win this game, make the play offs but still get rid of Burley and Butcher prior to the playoffs and replace them with Strachan or Souness with Gary McAllister as the No.2

An assistant manager is sometimes as important as the manager and in Butcher we have totally went for the wrong choice.

We shouldn't be getting on his back 2 days before a massive game, as big as Italy 2 years ago !!

Fed up with all the doom and gloom !!

We all want Scotland to win but they way he is going about things along with the other 2 prats he's got beside him is a joke and embarrassing IMO.....that also goes for Smith and Peat...

I can't see anything other than a good dutch win but I hope I am wrong, but at the same time I don't want any of these 3 guys in charge anymore and if we did get to the WC I would cringe at them being in charge of us there......

Fans like yourself obviously don't care what happens elsewhere apart from on the pitch and that's fine but even you have to say some of the performances under him so far have been dreadfull..........good luck Scotland..........

Leave Burley alone ffs !! Got us a great result the other day, now lets get behind him !!

George Burley's Tartan Army !!

i Admire your loyalty to the cause.

But 1 result doesnt make a great manager there have been too many lows

and not enough highs in this campaign, too many bad descions from the

management overall regarding results comments player selection etc.

But i will not critsise him in the run up to tomorrows match as he needs all

the support he can get and i agree that the whole country should for this 1

game get behind him and the team regardless and lets try and get to this

World Cup as this country needs a lift.

But in the long term i do not believe he is the right man for the job and

should be replaced either before or after the World Cup depending if we

qualify or not.

We need a manager that the players will listen too and respect and i dont

think Burley has that.

My Suggestion for the next International Manager would be

Souness as Manager and Kenny Dalgliesh as Assistant with Joe Jordan head

Coach they would command the players respect and would demand

peformances and results.

But i will be there tomorrow giving it my all,he has my full support for 90 mins

but its up to him to deliver and also know that he will live or die by the

descions he makes as his job will be on the line but also the 11 on the pitch

need to peform aswell.

Mon The Scotland.:)

Craig Gordon is a doubt.

Burley is a limited manager and well out of his depth at International and he should be sacked after this Holland match. But like Fraser I will still get behind him for this match as first and foremost I want to see Scotland qualify.

Ideally we will win this game, make the play offs but still get rid of Burley and Butcher prior to the playoffs and replace them with Strachan or Souness with Gary McAllister as the No.2

An assistant manager is sometimes as important as the manager and in Butcher we have totally went for the wrong choice.

Agree with all of that except I fear that should we get through, there will be pressure to keep Burley/Butcher. Mind you there is a precedent - Burley was sacked when top of the league with Hearts.:)