Steven Whittaker

Miller's was easier for me, all he had to do was dink it over the keeper but it's easily said when you have about 0.1 of a second to make your mind up. Brown was at full stretch for his chance, one of those that looks easier than it is.

As I've said Miller (and Davie Weir - for the benefit of MF he misheaded to set up the Dutch goal) will take the blame for Scotland failing to qualify but it'll be extremely harsh because he didn't let his country down tonight, that was some shift and I'd be surprised if he manages 90 minutes for us on Saturday.

Played 4 games for Burley. 3 clean sheets. One goal conceded to the 3rd best team in the world. Could hardly blame Davie Weir. Did his country proud despite being somewhat humiliated by his manager.

Miller's was easier for me, all he had to do was dink it over the keeper but it's easily said when you have about 0.1 of a second to make your mind up. Brown was at full stretch for his chance, one of those that looks easier than it is.

As I've said Miller (and Davie Weir - for the benefit of MF he misheaded to set up the Dutch goal) will take the blame for Scotland failing to qualify but it'll be extremely harsh because he didn't let his country down tonight, that was some shift and I'd be surprised if he manages 90 minutes for us on Saturday.

Can't really deny that Miller should have scored,but you can't deny the keeper did well,as for Broon over stretching!!!!.........maybe but he never had the goalie to beat,all in all I thought Miller had a very good game tonight,as did all the Rangers players IMO

Can't really deny that Miller should have scored,but you can't deny the keeper did well,as for Broon over stretching!!!!.........maybe but he never had the goalie to beat,all in all I thought Miller had a very good game tonight,as did all the Rangers players IMO

I'd never heard of their keeper, but it was damn near a world class save.

Our own keeper can be proud of himself tonight as well. I notice Sky gave him the MOTM.

I'd never heard of their keeper, but it was damn near a world class save.

Our own keeper can be proud of himself tonight as well. I notice Sky gave him the MOTM.

Agreed, he did well,although a lot of the saves he made were straight at him,Gordons saves on Saturday were better IMO,however I don't want to take anything away from his performance and he did have a good game

I'm hearing Charlie Nicholas did everything but wear a T-shirt with "Dirty Orange Bastards" on it.

Aye, Fergie, McGregor n Boyd's fault apparently (not seen it myself either).

Now I know some thought Fergie picked the Rangers team, but no fucking way did Boyd put Iwelumo and Fletcher on before himself at home to Norway! :ffs:

Whittaker.... another one of our players absolutely crucified by many of our fans after he signed, but now being heralded by one and all as being an amazing player. Stuff like this really makes me wonder sometimes about what chance some players have when they sign for us or come up through the ranks.

Easy to pick out a MOPE!!!!,outside the pub at half time having a smoke and a few guys were saying how well we had played the first half, I said '' Miller should have scored '', guy replies,'' aye Miller is shite '', I then said '' he was unlucky and playing well,and Broon should have scored '',........'' nah Broon was stretching for the ball, I said '' well Naismith scored a perfectly good goal '', he said '' aye but the keeper never moved for the ball as he knew he was offside ''.............!!!!!,they really do have a complex