Not really had a chance to see our games on sky so far. :(

By all accounts it doesn't seem to many are impressed with their output so far. Comes across as disinterested and amateur broadcasting with a poor presenter and a solitary pundit.

The stereotypical bag pipes music they play is cringeworthy too.

1 thing I have enjoyed though. That advert they've got for the CL. The Rangers part has Miller's celebration screaming into the camera lens from the 4-2 game at the piggery. Brings back good memories. :D

I have only seen sky and yes the Hearts game was on. How does ESPN work is it on their normal channels or are there seperate channels for the Scottish football? How do they get their money?

They have a subscription channel. None of our games have been on it live so far, and I haven't taken out the subscription yet

with a poor presenter and a solitary pundit.

That's the main problem.

Women who look durty may be fine for most things but not football shows. A solitary pundit may not be a problem in itself if he was quality, but if they aren't A grade then 2 would be better, particularly if they weren't scared to give an honest opinion.

That's the main problem.

Women who look durty may be fine for most things but not football shows. A solitary pundit may not be a problem in itself if he was quality, but if they aren't A grade then 2 would be better, particularly if they weren't scared to give an honest opinion.

I wasn't impressed by that with the Hearts game, But haven't seen many others to know if it is an ongoing problem.

Was it not a new ESPN channel they started? They already had 2 & started up a 3rd for this season AFAIK. It was free until the end of last month if you already had a Virgin tv package, so that's how I watched some games. From what I saw, they were showing a range of games from various leagues. I caught the first Arabs match of the season, the Hibs v Celtic game (which hibs could have won), a couple of EPL games, the Wolfsburg v Bayern M. game, a Spanish game & one of the MLS games. It's not all footy though. In between times they show a lot of baseball & other stuff that's not interesting.

I think these things can be over-analysed tbh. An OB from the backwater of Fir Park amongst a backdrop of one full stand and two other half-empty ones can be difficult to make exciting. Ali Douglas is ok IMO although I didn't really like her on RTV.

If you want shit production values, watch any locally produced comedy or drama from STV or BBC Scotland.