Sevilla at Ibrox

Deal or No Deal  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Deal or No Deal

• Take the draw
    • Gamble on more
    • Undecided

Never said the Romanians will be easy, just saying getting a point of Sevilla would be a good result and then going into a double header with the Romanians who are the bottom seeded club, while Stuttgart need to play a double header against Sevilla.

So hopefully 4 points off the Romanians as well will leave us on 6 points going into the Stuttgart game

Say they win two of their next 3 games, they will be on 6 like us as well going into the game at Ibrox, the winner goes through !!

Then a meaningless game away to Sevilla at the end hopefully

Never said the Romanians will be easy, just saying getting a point of Sevilla would be a good result and then going into a double header with the Romanians who are the bottom seeded club, while Stuttgart need to play a double header against Sevilla.

So hopefully 4 points off the Romanians as well will leave us on 6 points going into the Stuttgart game

Say they win two of their next 3 games, they will be on 6 like us as well going into the game at Ibrox, the winner goes through !!

Then a meaningless game away to Sevilla at the end hopefully

I never directed my post at you but I just get a feeling amongst Rangers fans that we're somehow guaranteed 6 points against the Romanian mob.

I hope your plan is correct re the Sevilla game on matchday 6.

I never directed my post at you but I just get a feeling amongst Rangers fans that we're somehow guaranteed 6 points against the Romanian mob.

I hope your plan is correct re the Sevilla game on matchday 6.

Say Stuttgart only win 1, or even draw against the Romanians and then lose twice to Sevilla.

Then we would probably only need a draw after picking a point of Sevilla and 4 of the Romanians.

Far, far, far too early to look at how the group will play out. One game in and looking at variations on how we could go through ?

3 games in is the time to look at this IMO, once every team has been played.

That said, regardless of the result against Sevilla if we take 4 points off the Romanians (6 would be nice.....) and Sevilla do what is expected against Stuttgart (again, say 4 points) then we would be on 5 vs Stuttgart's 2 which would look good for us. However, we would still need a result against Stuttgart otherwise it would be fraught on matchday 6 with us undoubtedly having the harder game. I would prefer 6 against the Romanians (will definitely NOT be easy) to give us a 5 point cushion (probably) going into the Stuttgart game which means a draw is sufficient.

It's all ifs and buts the now.

Exactly. I always thought it was crazy working out all the permutations of a six-match group before actually playing any of the matches.

Try to win your home games and sneak a point away and see what happens, there's isn't much else to it, particularly after just one game.