Saturday's referee is....

Iain Brines.

:ffs::ffs::ffs::ffs::ffs:

Yes, that's right, the man who cannot referee 90 minutes involving Rangers or Celtic without indulging in an "honest mistake" or two.

The man who single-handedly put green and grey ribbons on the SPL trophy in 2008 with a string of the most blatant displays of cheating I have ever seen in football.

The man who famously disallowed Zander Diamond's last minute equaliser at Parkhead for no reason with no subsequent explanation, without doubt the turning point of the season.

The man who, after a Falkirk v Celtic match during that tainted season, Bairns player Michael Higdon said "The ref must be a Celtic fan. I could have knocked him out to be honest".

Be on your guard rangers.

Are any of the Scottish refs used by UEFA for CL games or FIFA for World Cups?

Unbelievably yes. I find it incredible in this day and age that the world's premier club football competition has part-time referees. We all saw the consequences in the Chelsea v Barca game last season.

The bottom line is it shouldn't be down to the refs if we win our games our not.

Disagree. I don't see why we should have to score 3 goals to ensure that ref decisions don't play a part.

Going back to the 2007/8 season, refereeing decision played a huge part in that season. It makes the difference between drawing with Celtic and losing to them and which ultimately cost us the title.