Thank you !

Just imagine if Miller missed those chances Novo had today.......

The shot that Novo hit across goal & off the post should have been tapped in by the incoming Boyd if he was playing at his best, but there's no real point to all the ifs & buts. We didn't take our chances & we had a lot more of them than the sheep.

Miller was no worse than Novo, Naismith....

Novo has been a bit part player. Naismith has mostly done well this season.

I didn't see today's game but Miller has been one of our worst performers in his 3 previous games too. Not looking good.

Last year Miller must of had some number of Assists and a not bad number of goals

9 assists. 2nd best in the league. :thup:

Not a Boyd v Miller debate but just for reference:

Boyd managed 5. And then 27 goals. Total "goal contributions" 32.

Miller 10 goals. 9 assists. Total "goal contributions" 19.

Not a Boyd v Miller debate but just for reference:

Boyd managed 5. And then 27 goals. Total "goal contributions" 32.

Miller 10 goals. 9 assists. Total "goal contributions" 19.

Interesting stats.

Must be galling for the anti-Boyd brigade that the deeper you delve, the more damning their argument becomes.

Then again I've never quite understood the anti-Boyd argument.

Boyd has been playing shit too. Or are we trying to deny that ? Ohhhh, thats right, Boyd needs the right service. So why should it be any different for any other player ?

I am not Miller's biggest fan but yet again he gets singled out for abuse whilst there are plenty others who are under-performing, wonder why that is ?

MF, I still cant understand how ANY Rangers fan can wish ill of a Rangers player simply because they have played for Celtic - says more about YOU than it does about Miller IMO. Same old story. You are effectively saying you would have a problem with Kenny Miller playing for Rangers even if he scored 100 a year for us, sad indictment, dont you think ?

Miller is not a good player, I didnt want him at the club. But the criticism he gets is incredible. He seems to be the "go to" guy when we dont get a win. Is he, all of a sudden, supposed to be our saviour ? I doubt it.

How many has Boyd scored this season ? Yet... he seems to be the martyr of our football team.... is he really a martyr ? With the way he has performed this season I doubt it. When he doesnt score (which he hasnt been doing) he proved LESS than Miller.

I fully expect the "why compare Boyd to Miller" argument - but the reality is what other option do we have but to compare the players at our disposal ?

They have ALL been shite. But Miller has become the new bashing boy. Warranted ? No more so than Mendes or Davis who have been as equally, if not more so, poor.

Interesting stats.

Must be galling for the anti-Boyd brigade that the deeper you delve, the more damning their argument becomes.

Then again I've never quite understood the anti-Boyd argument.

If Boyd isnt scoring he is doing NOTHING. I doubt that is debatable.

Sooooo, given our midfield is creating nothing would you really trust Boyd to provide goals ? He cant create shit for himself. Miller isnt much better to be fair.

But this season the anti-Boyd brigade (I am not one) have had plenty ammunition because he has been shite. Partially due to lack of service but then.... if we give him slack for lack of service then so do all th eother strikers deserve it..... right ?

Nothing is clicking for us at all this now, well 3 clean sheets is an improvement from 3 non cleansheets at the start of the season.

The Boyd & Miller partnership was great last season, that should be our first two up top ! Then fit your midfield around that, one you think will bring more creativity.

I thought Miller deserved to be taken off before Naismtih tbh, but Naismith was presumably taken off because he was on a yellow & is needed for next weekend.

I thought Naismith was the worst player in our team today. Perhaps he sufered from not having any support from central midfield but he was dreadful and everyone around me correctly thought that it was him that would get pulled.

MF, I still cant understand how ANY Rangers fan can wish ill of a Rangers player simply because they have played for Celtic - says more about YOU than it does about Miller IMO. Same old story.

And I can't understand he reconsructed hypocrisy of fans like yourself who are able to turn our rivalry with celtic on and off to suit their pc credentials.

I've been a Rangers man all my life. I despise everything about celtic - their origins, their ethos, the very fact they exist offends me. But you think I should brush this away when it comes to Miller, deny it because it might not "look right". No chance.

The fact Miller played for celtic is the MAIN reason I will never accept him at Rangers and I'm certainly not about to apologise for it. Neither do I feel a moment's embarrassment at following my instincts in his matter. You know and I know that there are a hell of a lot of fans feel exactly the way I do so don't even think about assuming the moral high ground on this. All you've actually got is your own compromise so I hope you're happy with it.

I'm very happy for you to believe, and rightly so, that this standpoint says more about me than Miller, since his utter lack of talent probably speaks for itself. I hope this clears things up for you.:)

If Boyd isnt scoring he is doing NOTHING. I doubt that is debatable.

Sooooo, given our midfield is creating nothing would you really trust Boyd to provide goals ? He cant create shit for himself. Miller isnt much better to be fair.

But this season the anti-Boyd brigade (I am not one) have had plenty ammunition because he has been shite. Partially due to lack of service but then.... if we give him slack for lack of service then so do all th eother strikers deserve it..... right ?

Here's the rub: I bet you Boyd scores 20+ goals this season. Even if that's more difficult from the bench. He can be as shite as he wants so long as he has that up his sleeve. And Miller....?

It wasn't Kenny Miller who won the title last season. We all know who did. God only knows why there's still a Boyd debate.