Those who left after the third goal (74 mins)

Sitting in the Broomie lower BF4 we were showered with scrafs, soft drinks and half-eaten pies by those leaving early. They were not content with leaving early but had to throw what ever came to hand into another section full of Rangers fans. As the OP and OT stated - fuck off and don't come back.

Cammy F

I'd agree with you on the folk who did that.

Sitting in the Broomie lower BF4 we were showered with scrafs, soft drinks and half-eaten pies by those leaving early. They were not content with leaving early but had to throw what ever came to hand into another section full of Rangers fans. As the OP and OT stated - fuck off and don't come back.

Cammy F

First I've heard of that - disgraceful. Seems the Euro Ned was out in force after all.

Pompous? That's me! :D

It may be an impossibility for you, but for many others it's a case of prioritisation.

Sorry i've been having a bad 24 hours or so.

We're talking in generalisations here.

I guess there are many who don't attend and it is through choice. But i'd also maintain that the vast majority who leave early don't have honourable reasons and it is those fans who annoy me.

I've left the games early on quite a few occasions as I started work at 6pm. What does that make me? Should I have given someone my ticket to someone who could've stayed for the full 90 minutes?

The guy that Bluedell is talking about who left early because his lift home was leaving early - would it have been better if he gave up his ticket to someone else? Going to Ibrox to support the players for 80 minutes is better than not going at all when you can afford it. He made the effort!

I'd love to have my ST back as I do miss the games by my current circumstances don't allow it. There's far more important stuff in life to worry about than paying over the odds to go see Rangers bore the tits off you more often than not. I just can't afford it right now.

As I work shifts I get to as many games as I can' Right now, I don't see Rangers as value for money though.

I've slid slightly off topic here and I apologise for that.

Edited by Gazza_8

I've left the games early on quite a few occasions as I started work at 6pm. What does that make me? Should I have given someone my ticket to someone who could've stayed for the full 90 minutes?

The guy that Bluedell is talking about who left early because his lift home was leaving early - would it have been better if he gave up his ticket to someone else? Going to Ibrox to support the players for 80 minutes is better than not going at all when you can afford it. He made the effort!

I'd love to have my ST back as I do miss the games by my current circumstances don't allow it. There's far more important stuff in life to worry about than paying over the odds to go see Rangers bore the tits off you more often than not. I just can't afford it right now.

As I work shifts I get to as many games as I can' Right now, I don't see Rangers as value for money though.

I've slid slightly off topic here and I apologise for that.

I don't know your working hours etc, but i remember a few years ago we had a discussion about how you don't attend games. You said going to watch Rangers against Kilmarnock etc doesn't excite me. The Kilmarnock part shouldn't, the Rangers part should ! You are there to support your team.

Then once a Uefa Cup Final ticket comes along you grab it, fair enough, well done on getting a ticket, but did you even attend one game that season ? When people like me who went to all home games and some away games. I was only 16 at the time and the travel club refused me as i had to be 18 when i went to to Barcelona, the next year they reduce the age to 16, to say i was gutted is an understatement as i would have joined you in the stadium on the glorious night in May 2008.

So when you say yould love to go see Rangers, do you really ?

I don't know your working hours etc, but i remember a few years ago we had a discussion about how you don't attend games. You said going to watch Rangers against Kilmarnock etc doesn't excite me. The Kilmarnock part shouldn't, the Rangers part should ! You are there to support your team.

Then once a Uefa Cup Final ticket comes along you grab it, fair enough, well done on getting a ticket, but did you even attend one game that season ? When people like me who went to all home games and some away games. I was only 16 at the time and the travel club refused me as i had to be 18 when i went to to Barcelona, the next year they reduce the age to 16, to say i was gutted is an understatement as i would have joined you in the stadium on the glorious night in May 2008.

So when you say yould love to go see Rangers, do you really ?

You still bitter about me getting a UEFA Cup Final ticket?

I think I merited one. I'd been a ST holder for 14 seasons prior to that season.

That season I think I managed to get along to about 8 games which isn't that great given that I usually attend 30 games a seasons but as you get older football slowly drops down the list of important things in your life ie moving house, getting a career, paying for a wedding etc etc.

Sitting in the freezing cold at Ibrox in mid January to watch Rangers play Dunfermline/Killie/St Johnstone/St Mirren etc etc doesn't excite me but I always went to support Rangers. I think there's a difference.

There's nothing I'd love more when I'm sitting in the flat at 3pm on Saturday afternoon when Rangers are at home. If course I'd love/want to go but as previously mentioned, I've got more important things to spend my money on these days. Once the situation changed I'll be back to support the team I have done since my earliest childhood memories.

When you become a bit older Fraser you'll realise that there's more important things out there than football.

You still bitter about me getting a UEFA Cup Final ticket?

I think I merited one. I'd been a ST holder for 14 seasons prior to that season.

That season I think I managed to get along to about 8 games which isn't that great given that I usually attend 30 games a seasons but as you get older football slowly drops down the list of important things in your life ie moving house, getting a career, paying for a wedding etc etc.

Sitting in the freezing cold at Ibrox in mid January to watch Rangers play Dunfermline/Killie/St Johnstone/St Mirren etc etc doesn't excite me but I always went to support Rangers. I think there's a difference.

There's nothing I'd love more when I'm sitting in the flat at 3pm on Saturday afternoon when Rangers are at home. If course I'd love/want to go but as previously mentioned, I've got more important things to spend my money on these days. Once the situation changed I'll be back to support the team I have done since my earliest childhood memories.

When you become a bit older Fraser you'll realise that there's more important things out there than football.

Not bitter, just still dissapointed how you snapped up a european final ticket but weren't turning up at Gretna away that season, that's what i'm getting at.

Maybe so, im only 18, no worries etc. If you think so, yes you may have a fiance and a wedding to come up, all the best regarding that.

But im 18, i still work most days during the week, go to Rangers games, have a love & social life, run a car, pay bills etc.

Like i said i don't know any of your personal stuff, but you said it the past you can't be arse attending the smaller games, but 38 games + make a season and it's trophies, not the occasional big game every few months.