Those who left after the third goal (74 mins)

Apparently because some people are fortuante enough in life, in terms of principally finance and perhaps other issues such as geography and employment, that they can attend games that gives them carte blanche to act in a manner unbefitting of Rangers. :confused:

In fact scratch that. That sort of behaviour is not acceptable at Aberdeen or even a highland league club.

We as fans are more used to success than the vast majority. So when it's not going our way we just fuck off early?

Too many glory supporters in the stands and on this board by the look of it.

Edit: If you don't want to be treated like a customer, don't act like one!

I do agree that it's poor form to leave Ibrox that early during a game, but I can't help but think that the only people who genuinely have something to moan or whine about are the poor soles who paid �£40 to watch the game & had the last fifteen minutes or so made even more annoying & uncomfortable by those bailing out. I mean there must have been tons of people who's view of the field would have been disrupted. I bet there were even people who missed wee Nacho's peach of a goal because of some fanny passing by on route to the exit.

You have paid x amount to watch Rangers in the champions league, the big teams around europe ! Yes we got beat 4-1, but the effort the players put in was second to none last night and they should of been clapped off by every single one of us. Also at times when i look back to last night, some of the passing by Sevilla was terrific, most of the time they weren't going anywhere but it was still a joy to watch, that's what we are there for, to witness some of the greatest football players in the world and obviously support our team against them at the same time.

I will own up to leaving early in one game, i probably wouldn't of have if my dad never done it. When we got beat 3-0 by Hibs in the league a few year back at Ibrox.

What does "We are the people" mean - "we are the people who leave early when we're getting beaten"?

What does "No surrender" mean - "No surrender till we're 3 or 4 nil down then I'm offski"?

I thought we were supposed to be better than that...

I've already said that the guys who left early deserve criticism. However do you know their personal circumstances? Perhaps they haven't let geography or finance dictate their absence?

They at least made the effort to go. Do they deserve criticism? Yes. Do they deserve to be told to "fuck off"? No. Do they deserve to be described as not being "real fans" by people who perhaps didn't go themselves? I don't think so, but then again I don't think that I would be arrogant enough to decide that they were not "real fans".

Everybody's situation is different. I know someone who had to leave early last night because the person they were getting a lift from decided to leave, and they could afford not to go at that point as they had no way of getting home otherwise. Is that person not a real fan?

It was easy for the people who left early last night to do so. It's also easy for people to find an excuse not to go. I know a few guys who go to virtually every game, home and away (we even have one or two who post on here) and guys like them and the late Garry Lynch certainly put me to shame these days, and if they left early last night, I certainly don't feel in the position to criticise their commitment to the club. If you feel that you are, from the comfort of your armchair, then knock yourselves out. :)

I've already said that the guys who left early deserve criticism. However do you know their personal circumstances? Perhaps they haven't let geography or finance dictate their absence?

They at least made the effort to go. Do they deserve criticism? Yes. Do they deserve to be told to "fuck off"? No. Do they deserve to be described as not being "real fans" by people who perhaps didn't go themselves? I don't think so, but then again I don't think that I would be arrogant enough to decide that they were not "real fans".

Everybody's situation is different. I know someone who had to leave early last night because the person they were getting a lift from decided to leave, and they could afford not to go at that point as they had no way of getting home otherwise. Is that person not a real fan?

It was easy for the people who left early last night to do so. It's also easy for people to find an excuse not to go. I know a few guys who go to virtually every game, home and away (we even have one or two who post on here) and guys like them and the late Garry Lynch certainly put me to shame these days, and if they left early last night, I certainly don't feel in the position to criticise their commitment to the club. If you feel that you are, from the comfort of your armchair, then knock yourselves out. :)

Your post is bollocks because it's based on two fallacies.

1 - You're talking about finance and geography making it a choice not to go. For me and many others it's not a choice, it simply makes it an impossibility.

2 - Clearly we're not referring to those with exceptional circumstances or who had it taken out of their hands. That though will no doubt account for a very small proportion.

You talk about arrogance and then post that which is one of the most pompous posts i've seen.

If I had a job that meant I could attend games. And I dont mean some millionaire job but a job that leaves me enough money after essential spends to attend the football I would go and I would stay for 90-minutes. And if I didn't i'd expect to be slated for it.

Pisses me off that those who are able to go can be so blase about their support.

Your post is bollocks because it's based on two fallacies.

1 - You're talking about finance and geography making it a choice not to go. For me and many others it's not a choice, it simply makes it an impossibility.

2 - Clearly we're not referring to those with exceptional circumstances or who had it taken out of their hands. That though will no doubt account for a very small proportion.

You talk about arrogance and then post that which is one of the most pompous posts i've seen.

If I had a job that meant I could attend games. And I dont mean some millionaire job but a job that leaves me enough money after essential spends to attend the football I would go and I would stay for 90-minutes. And if I didn't i'd expect to be slated for it.

Pisses me off that those who are able to go can be so blase about their support.

Hear, hear, quite agree.

Going to Ibrox is for the privileged few. Some clearly need reminding.

Sitting in the Broomie lower BF4 we were showered with scrafs, soft drinks and half-eaten pies by those leaving early. They were not content with leaving early but had to throw what ever came to hand into another section full of Rangers fans. As the OP and OT stated - fuck off and don't come back.

Cammy F