Some of the banners kicking about the Celtic end last night had bitterness written all over them.

The amount of times the commentators mentioned the ongoings of 25 years ago reminded me of the English commentators mentioning 1966 about 8 times every England game.

Some of the banners kicking about the Celtic end last night had bitterness written all over them.

The amount of times the commentators mentioned the ongoings of 25 years ago reminded me of the English commentators mentioning 1966 about 8 times every England game.

What do Celtic fans have to be bitter about?

Their own bad behaviour cost them that tie. Not Rapid.

What do Celtic fans have to be bitter about?

Their own bad behaviour cost them that tie. Not Rapid.

Channel 5 showed clips of that eventful night 25 years ago during their coverage last night. The Rapid player who went down after walking off the pitch claiming he'd been hit with a missile was an embarrassment and a joke.

A missile was flung but missed the player by miles.

Yes, the Celtic fans shouldn't have flung the missiles but you need to question the integrity of the Rapid players too.

A funny story all the same and watching Peter Grant talk about it knowing he's still upset about it made me smile.

Channel 5 showed clips of that eventful night 25 years ago during their coverage last night. The Rapid player who went down after walking off the pitch claiming he'd been hit with a missile was an embarrassment and a joke.

A missile was flung but missed the player by miles.

Yes, the Celtic fans shouldn't have flung the missiles but you need to question the integrity of the Rapid players too.

A funny story all the same and watching Peter Grant talk about it knowing he's still upset about it made me smile.

So it's ok to launch missiles at opposition players as long as your aim is not very good? :devil:

So it's ok to launch missiles at opposition players as long as your aim is not very good? :devil:

I never said it was OK to launch missiles at players.

Yes, the Celtic fans shouldn't have flung the missiles.

The fans of Celtic and the players of Rapid are both to blame.

Uefa investigated the whole incident and the players claims that he was hit by a bottle were dismissed.

the game was played again due to the fact that a missile was thrown onto the park.

nothing else. But to listen to the mopes!