Takeover Rumour - Gillespie, Souness and Mahdi Al Tajir

Heard this one weeks & weeks ago. The first consortium involving Souness rumour started way back in January or February & it's source was apparently on a Celtic news site & fan's blog, so any such rumour should probably be taken to be a load of utter tripe.

Who told you...? This rumour has been posted before including the Mahdi Al Tajir part and, to be perfectly honest, I don't believe it.

Feel free to pm me your source.

I think if someone is going to post that sort of news, they should be prepared to disclose their surces in public. Otherwise, leave it alone.

BTW I don't believe it either - this news is so old it's got moss growing on it.

Not throwing any accusations here, but it's very suspicious that these consortium rumours have appeared on Rangers forums almost on a monthly basis ever since January when the source of the so called 'Broken Mirror Plan' was found to be Celtic Quick News. Three or 4 of these consortium rumours were released on Rangers boards between Jan' & the season ending in May with the source never cited as anything more concrete than transferrumours.com. Admin on at least one other forum banned the person releasing the BS consortium rumours, presumably because the same person was also releasing transfer rumours that were a load of tosh & was eventually found to be called Brendon or something. :D

Not throwing any accusations here, but it's very suspicious that these consortium rumours have appeared on Rangers forums almost on a monthly basis ever since January when the source of the so called 'Broken Mirror Plan' was found to be Celtic Quick News. Three or 4 of these consortium rumours were released on Rangers boards between Jan' & the season ending in May with the source never cited as anything more concrete than transferrumours.com. Admin on at least one other forum banned the person releasing the BS consortium rumours, presumably because the same person was also releasing transfer rumours that were a load of tosh & was eventually found to be called Brendon or something. :D

Presumably, that'll be Brendan "kevinthomson8" O'Bogslobber.:whistle: