We Shall Not Be Moved

A wins a Win :) top of the league.

My flatmate is a jungle jim and was back in the flat with 10 mins left to go , said it was dire at the beggarbowl and loads left early.

Hamburg are capable of giving the tims a right doing and then Mowbray will see and hear the real Celtic fans.

G.F.I.T.W My Arse ;)

Correct Fraser we were pish - but we are still on top. The worst thing about my first sentance is I dont actually think we are pish - I think we just PLAY pish.

I think if we had a manager who got those players 20% fitter and had an actual system to benefit the team then we would be crusing this league.

At the moment if we are asking for a move to the EPL they would welcome both OF as we are both terrible to watch!!!!

Why does WS not play to our strengths????????? Someone please explain that to me!!! Nacho Novo is by FAR our best impact player (and impact players dont just start on the bench) yet he doesnt get a game!!!

Haven't seen anything of the game yet so I only suspect we played our usual stuttering crap..... I don't actually know it yet so I'll pretend for a while we were world beaters. I have just seen the league table though and that looks excellent!