Barry Ferguson

Why keep mentioning Charlie Adam? He's been sold. He's away.

Replace "Charlie Adam" for "Barry Ferguson" :devil:

Sorry Gav, couldn't resist. You and johnny having an argument about johnny mentioning Charlie Adam and you go and create a thread abou Fergie - funny :fish:

Anyway.... I think so. BF wasnt playing particularly well in his 2nd stint with us but I wouldnt hesitate to suggest he would still offer us more than Mendes does right now. And we could have saved ourselves the 3 mill fee for Mendes.

We have plenty of players who frustrate but none moreso than Mendes for me. This guy has bags of talent but doesnt show it nearly often enough !

Gazza, am I missing something or was it you that was having a go at JohnnyK earlier for mentioning Charlie Adam on the basis that he's now gone & there's sweet FA we can do about it??

I'm not comparing players though which I mentioned in the wee tiff we and Johnny had. ;)

Replace "Charlie Adam" for "Barry Ferguson" :devil:

Sorry Gav, couldn't resist. You and johnny having an argument about johnny mentioning Charlie Adam and you go and create a thread abou Fergie - funny :fish:

Anyway.... I think so. BF wasnt playing particularly well in his 2nd stint with us but I wouldnt hesitate to suggest he would still offer us more than Mendes does right now. And we could have saved ourselves the 3 mill fee for Mendes.

We have plenty of players who frustrate but none moreso than Mendes for me. This guy has bags of talent but doesnt show it nearly often enough !

Like I said, I wasn't comparing players.

I dont think we would have lost either game 4-1 had fergie been playing in them. Its all ifs, buts and maybes but fergie wouldve been going mental tonight.

Is it really about Fergie though, or is it actually about who has the captains armband??