Don't Blame The Players, Walter, Bain... Blame Me !!

In our euro campaign of (07/08), every home game myself and the father went into Pizza Hut for dinner, got the same Pizza before every game.

The away games we never.

Come the wonderful day in Manchester, we went into Pizza Hut, but it was during the day so they had the buffet on, can't knock that back ! But, we got beat.... was that our fault that we got beat that night ?

My dad never went to the Kaunus game as he was on nightshift so no pizza hut.

Then this season Sevilla and Unirea, my dad has been working so no pizza hut again !!

This is just a major coincidence, or is it really before home european games i need to go in and get that certain pizza with the Dado !

Thought i would tell a wee story about a coincidence with me to lighten the mood on here

I blame you for going to Pizza Hut, Dominos all the way. ;)

Seriously though, I remember buying chips outside the stadium before the game many years ago when we were playing Hibs. Darren Jackson scored a penalty for them and they won 1-0.

Another home game later in the same season I bought a burger before the game. We lost again.

I've never bought anything outside the ground before a game since.

It's funny how football fans can be a lot more superstitious than usual when it comes to supporting their team. I wouldn't call myself superstitious at all, but for the past few years I've had a self imposed ban on watching Old Firm games on TV as we never seemed to win when I was watching ...Needless to say I gave the ban a rest for the CIS final last year :ffs: