Thomson doubt for Hibs

Have we any players left?

We're running out of midfielders at an alarming rate. :eek:

At least Smith probably won't play McCulloch in central defense tomorrow, as he's needed in midfield unless he plays Fleck, Ness or Shinnie in midfield.

id love us to play all three of them Fleck, Ness or Shinnie but in their proper positions.

have we any promising wingers in our reserve team ???

fleck Not a winger in my eyes he should be playing up front with boyd or miller.

and dont know enough about the other two ?>???

That has probably improved the defence as Papac will move to the centre and S Smith will come in at LB.

Then McCulloch will start centre with Davis. But any one of the centre midfielders or defeders gets a knock during the game then we are stretching things to the youngsters.

This is an example of why WS should be giving the younger ones more game time in some games.

Walter spoke about the youngsters last night Gribz, but judging by his comments, it'll be as you say - he won't play the likes of Wilson unless he really really needs to. Not sure exactly what Walter means by 'the current circumstances' though...

With Rangers struggling for defensive cover, 17-year-old central defender Danny Wilson is edging ever closer to a competitive debut.

ââ?¬Å?Weââ?¬â?¢ve got a few younger players but, unfortunately, theyââ?¬â?¢ve all been injured, such as Jamie Ness and Danny Wilson,ââ?¬Â Smith added. ââ?¬Å?Wilsonââ?¬â?¢s back now, though, and in with the group for this one. Heââ?¬â?¢s not far away from getting a game for us but itââ?¬â?¢s asking a lot of a young boy in the current circumstances.ââ?¬Â

I didnt realise Wilson was still only 17, I thought he was 19. But we have played Queen of the South already this season and we have Dundee coming up, this is ideal for Shinnie, Ness, Fleck, Wilson and Little to at least get on at some point.

I felt for Little in the OF game, talk about being thrown into the lion's den!! And he made 2 errors before picking up the injury which would have had his head in a daze.

Shroomz, I think by current circumstances WS means that the fans are baying for blood (rightly so) and that any mistake Wilson would make would be magnified because of the situation with getting pumped on Tuesday

I can see where WS is coming from in that regard to be honest.