Yet another poor result

Yet another poor result...but nobody is talking about it.

Funny that. I wonder who could have taken the fans' attention away from the team and the manager's performances this season?

I wonder why the fact that the bank is running things wasn't mentioned after the Celtic game? :rolleyes:

Because Muir wasn't on the board then...? ;)

It's a fair point though mate - Saturday was a poor result but I was actually quite happy leaving the ground on Saturday after watching an improved performance and a great game of football.

Because according to various people, the link between Muir and the alleged more aggressive strategy from the bank is the one that has irked Smith (and others) at the club...

Just another reason for the AGM needing to be held asap.

Guest Bonkle Bear
Yet another poor result...but nobody is talking about it.

Funny that. I wonder who could have taken the fans' attention away from the team and the manager's performances this season?

I wonder why the fact that the bank is running things wasn't mentioned after the Celtic game? :rolleyes:

Bit Sir Alex Ferguson-like crticising the referee for being unfit to take the focus off the poor result/performance.

Bit Sir Alex Ferguson-like crticising the referee for being unfit to take the focus off the poor result/performance.

Yup, he's learned from the master.

Bit extreme though. There's a difference between criticising a ref, and saying something that has half the support thinking administration is a real possibility.

It was a poor result yes, but I thought we were unlucky not to win the game, we played well and created enough chances to win the game.If we can keep playing like that then I will be more optimistic for the season ahead.

Because according to various people, the link between Muir and the alleged more aggressive strategy from the bank is the one that has irked Smith (and others) at the club...

Just another reason for the AGM needing to be held asap.

I can't see it myself, but I guess it's possible.

Guest Bonkle Bear
Yup, he's learned from the master.

Bit extreme though. There's a difference between criticising a ref, and saying something that has half the support thinking administration is a real possibility.

It was my initial reaction but Walter sems more pissed off than at any time during his time with us going by that interview.

I'm glad he spoke out and going by an article in the E.T I don't think too many on the board were pleased with him.