Anybody tried to watch this yet ?, after I have watched something, Rangers v PSV & Lovenkrands interview, I'm then being asked to subscribe ????, I thought we had two weeks free ??????

Feckin shite, lying barstewards it's not two weeks free, you keep being asked to subscribe and when you decline it just goes onto some other shite

I tried to log in but just get redirected to a lot of bullshit.:(

Anybody tried to watch this yet ?, after I have watched something, Rangers v PSV & Lovenkrands interview, I'm then being asked to subscribe ????, I thought we had two weeks free ??????

Feckin shite, lying barstewards it's not two weeks free, you keep being asked to subscribe and when you decline it just goes onto some other shite

Tried it last night, but most of the channels seem to require that you subscribe. Only thing I actually got to watch was the preview thing for Sunday's match on the Inside Ibrox channel. I thought maybe they were just having some teething troubles or something since they were late with the launch, so I'll try it again tonight.

pete, it'll work when you go back on. I got the same thing after registering, but when I came back here & took the link to http://www.rangerstv.tv again, the login at the top right of the screen worked fine.

WOW.... who would have thought it.... as an overseas season ticket holder ($249) they are actually "grand-fathering" me into the membership. So instead of paying either $300 or the extra $50 from what i previously paid I get the complete subscription for the price of the original "live games" membership.

Will need to take a scour round it tonight, assuming I have an internet connection...

EDIT: Or, of course, if the useless bassas at Rangers grant me access to the full program line-up. I am getting the "buy now" screen when I have nothing further to pay. Tools.

Edited by craig