Gersnet iPhone Application

You'll need to buy the full version (~�£2) to be able to post using the actual app I think.

There is a mobile version of the forum on Safari as well though which you can select via the theme menu at the bottom right of every page.

Got everything working now. It's good.

I had bought the full version.

However, there's a settings menu on the main page which allows you to choose to post on Tapatalk or Safari.

And the other issue I had (but don't tell the whole forum) was that I hadn't signed in.

Should be a warning on it "Please engage brain before using this App)

Anyway - it's great.

Update - if you've bought the IPhone App, you're allowed to download the IPad App free.

Just done it and it's pretty impressive.

C'mon the Jambos!

• 1 year later...
Where can I get the Blackberry app?

Just get a 404 error at http://tapatalk.com/bb

I use a Blackberry too as well as my beloved IPhone.

I'm looking for a set of needle-thin finger extensions to stop me punching four keys simultaneously with my big mits.

Also some kind of sensible text interface. Half way through a message, when I want a new paragraph, I press return, and the bugger sends ..........

I think Blackberry's are very, very irritating - almost as irritating as a holier-than-thou Sellik fan.

Edited by bluebear54