Your point about us remaining competitive while being limited financially in terms of transfers and quality is an interesting one, BD...

Does this mean season ticket prices will be reduced or given sales of these remain high, will they be increased? As we seen at the Unirea game there is a ceiling our fans will eventually reach before logic takes over from loyalty. �£38 and �£36 for the New Year match at Parkhead being another example of increasing prices.

Although AJ's words seem open and reasonable we need more than words - more so if we're to invest either in a new owner or in some sort of share issue.

The AGM will be most interesting.

Bluedell, Agree with most of your comments on the AJ interview.

My own reading of the beholden to the board was tht he was beholden to his MIH board, but continued to do things that his RFC board didn't agree with. I thought AJ was making the distiction between the parent group board and the RFC board.

Could be wide of the mark there, but that was the way I read it.

Interesting that he was asked about the management teams contracts, but not about the renewal of player contracts. It's something that a lot of fans would like to know about, especially Kris Boyd's contract. We're in serious danger of losing Boyd for peanuts in January if his contract isn't renewed & there's even the chance that we could lose him for nothing if he isn't sold & signs a pre-contract to move elsewhere. I know it's not as pressing as other issues facing the club, but it would be criminal even in a business sense if we lost Boyd for nothing or next to nothing.