Burley future in real doubt

Gordon/McGregor

Hutton Berra Barr/Weir Wallace/Dixon

Brown Fletcher Ferguson McFadden/Naismith

Boyd Miller

That's is probably roughly our best XI when fit (Have a I missed anyone?). But of course you have to keep the Celtic:Rangers ratio high rather than just picking the best available players. :rolleyes:

Edited by Super_Ally
Being a retard

Gordon/McGregor

Hutton Berra Barr/Weir Wilson/Dixon

Boyd Miller

That's is probably roughly our best XI when fit (Have a I missed anyone?). But of course you have to keep the Celtic:Rangers ratio high rather than just picking the best available players. :rolleyes:

Looking at that team really reminds of how bad Scottish football has went in the last 20 years.

Its not all the players fault that the system has not brought them better, and it may be unfair to compare but lets take that squad against players in the last 2 decades to show how backwards we have went. Huttons form when he was at Ibrox along with McFadden would be the only exceptions.

Gordon & McGregor v Leighton & Goram - Gordon and McGregor are good keepers but Leighton and The Goalie were world class and IMO as good as any other keepers of all time.

Defence - Berra, Dixon, Caldwell, McManus, 40 year old Weir v Gough, Hendry, Mcleish, Miller, 25 year old Weir, McNamara

Midfield - Brown, Fletcher, Naismith v McAllister, Lambert, Collins, McCall, Souness

Strikers - Boyd, Iwelumo, Miller v McCoist, Durie, Dalglish

Gordon/McGregor

Boyd Miller

Ally - you've just cheered me up a wee bit. Any reasonable manager ought to be able to get something out of that lot.:) Though I think S. Fletcher, being an EPL player, should probably get Miller's place (unless it goes to Fleck).

Edited by alexscottislegend
manger/manager

Gordon/McGregor

Boyd Miller

I like Lee Wallace from Hertz