Rangers’ Accounts since 1986 now available online

Fantastic new resource

Rangers� Accounts for the last 22 years, since 1987/88, are now available to view online. They have been uploaded in PDF format to http://www.gersnetonline.co.uk/2010/index.php?option=com_docman&Itemid=88 and are available to registered users.

This project was undertaken by RangersMedia and, in the interests of the forums working together, the resource has also been made available directly to GersNet members. The Accounts are also available from http://www.RangersPedia.org which is RM's online Rangers wiki.

On the forums there are often questions about the Accounts, what profit (or loss!) have we made, what is our debt, what players were bought in 1993 etc. All these questions and many more can be answered from this new resource.

It is hoped that the beancounters amongst us will use the availability of the Accounts to enhance our understanding of the financials by summarising and explaining the numbers now available. Although these Accounts go back as far as pre SDM, we will continue to add earlier years� Accounts as they become available.

Rangers� Accounts for the last 22 years, always available, under the one roof, and free of charge.

Frankie, Boss, I've just emailed the 1986 accounts to you in case you want to use them as well. :)

Thanks. I had those but not the 1987 Accounts, so I was waiting until someone came up with the 1987 Accounts so that we could keep them in order. :)

Thanks. I had those but not the 1987 Accounts, so I was waiting until someone came up with the 1987 Accounts so that we could keep them in order. :)

I may have a set of 1987 accounts somewhere, possibly at my mother's. If I find them, I'll send a copy to you.

I may have a set of 1987 accounts somewhere, possibly at my mother's. If I find them, I'll send a copy to you.

That would be fantastic.

After that, unless we can get copies from the club or a nerdy fan that keeps Accounts(!), we are in to ordering copies from the old microfiches from CH. Ah, those were the days .....