Continuing my previous point, Motherwell have only lost once this season as well, and they're terrible.

Fantastic point.

Does that make us as bad as Motherwell or them as good as Rangers? Or are we just as bad as each other?

How many times have Motherwell played the OF? the weird thing about the SPL outside the OF is the number of points they drop against each other. That usually makes the OF look like they are further ahead than they could be if only one SPL team could get a decent run against the others. The best of the rest could be a mile behind the OF but be breathing down their necks for half a season before they have played the OF four times.

The time to compare teams fully is by counting the number of points at the end of the season and ranking them in a table...

The first real opportunity to gauge form properly is at the 22 game mark for obvious reasons.

I still don't really understand what people are trying to prove. No-one is arguing we're as relatively good as we were at times when we could afford some of the best players around. Our money doesn't buy much these days but it still brings in better players than the non-OF teams. The differential is less however.

Both the OF have shown they are still better than the rest of the SPL and I'm willing to put money where my mouth is in a bet where I predict the OF will finish first and second.

Any takers?

Fantastic point.

Does that make us as bad as Motherwell or them as good as Rangers? Or are we just as bad as each other?

If we are comparing it to my stat, they have actually lost 3 times away from home in all competitions in the last 5 months.

Not quite as good as losing one away from home in all competitions in 12 months.

No-one is arguing we're as relatively good as we were at times when we could afford some of the best players around. Our money doesn't buy much these days but it still brings in better players than the non-OF teams. The differential is less however.

The broken English here is quite apt because it illustrates the nonsense you speak.

Optimism what's that:confused: I'm thinking Walter looks/feels under pressure and its filtering through to the players. I'm living week to week with Rangers now and hoping we win rather than anything else, i thought last weeks result has been coming and i know it was only our first defeat but our away form could end up costing us big time.

The broken English here is quite apt because it illustrates the nonsense you speak.

Any chance of sticking to the thread rather than resorting to empty, childish insults? If I'm speaking nonsense then why is so difficult for you to elucidate your case? Would you care to expand on what part of my post is not valid?

In football terms you're post is akin to completely missing the ball and maliciously trying to take out the man. Perhaps you would like to demonstrate a bit more ball skill...?