No Need For A Rant This Week

Starting Naismith alongside McCulloch in central midfield is inexcusable.

Starting Lafferty alongside Boyd up front is inexcusable.

Playing Fleck AGAIN at left midfield is inexcusable.

Playing Whittaker at right back match after match when his mistakes are repeatedly costing us dearly is inexcusable.

Walter appears to have lost his marbles.

I could have my own version of Cammy's rant tonight but I'm so pissed off that I really don't think I could write it without so many expletives. So many things today totally pissed me off both management wise and players. I think when Cammy does write his explanantions there will be a lot of us agreeing completely. To be honest I've been getting like that a lot reading 'the rant' lately!

Pissed Off Loyal and going for a Bevvy!

I notice there was a 'Should Walter Stay or Go' Poll on FF earlier. Let's just say a line appears to have been crossed today.

Falkirk is the killer game. If we had to drop another 3 points there then Walter is possibly in big trouble. Where we are come January is the most important thing though.

Falkirk is the killer game. If we had to drop another 3 points there then Walter is possibly in big trouble. Where we are come January is the most important thing though.

I honestly believe a consensus has been reached after today. It's not so much the results as the complete and utter lack of direction.

He simply has to go.

I honestly believe a consensus has been reached after today. It's not so much the results as the complete and utter lack of direction.

'Lack of direction' is a bollox argument Norris. Results are what count the most in football & lack of direction wouldn't even be mentioned if we hadn't had some terrible results lately.

People actually talk about Walter as being poor at bringing through youth players, but in reality there's an absolute shit load of players that have gone out on loan to gain important experience while he's been back & we've currently got 1 or 2 U19's in our starting line ups. The crazy thing is that it's not guys like Fleck or Wilson who are letting the team down, it's the higher earners & ultimately the manager for making piss poor team selections.

IMO Smith should be given this season without being harassed by the GTF brigade. I hope he retires having led the club to another league title.

'Lack of direction' is a bollox argument Norris. Results are what count the most in football & lack of direction wouldn't even be mentioned if we hadn't had some terrible results lately.

People actually talk about Walter as being poor at bringing through youth players, but in reality there's an absolute shit load of players that have gone out on loan to gain important experience while he's been back & we've currently got 1 or 2 U19's in our starting line ups. The crazy thing is that it's not guys like Fleck or Wilson who are letting the team down, it's the higher earners & ultimately the manager for making piss poor team selections.

IMO Smith should be given this season without being harassed by the GTF brigade. I hope he retires having led the club to another league title.

I dont really see that we have an option , we have no money to get another manager of any quality in , even then they would want money for players and again we have none

Shouldnt be a rant mate it should be an obituary.

It is very sad to see walter smith give an interview these days. He is finished. It is written all over his face. you can tell that he has nothing left to give to the club, he is running on empty.

On the park he continues to make the same mistakes with his team selections formations and tactics. Its staring him in the face, but he refuses to see what is in front of his nose. And the end product is a game of football that has not been and is not worth watching.

And that isnt going to change. we will continue to see the same problems recur as the weeks go by and it will be the same complaints from the fans who can see the same mistakes on a weekly basis. Were just not going to get any better while smith is still in charge.

I dont know if smith has an exit plan or is waiting to get pushed, but whoever makes the decision it has to be sooner rather than later.

we simply cant go on like this anymore.