Chelsea

I watched the first 20 mins or so then read the report this morning. It seems Chelsea were lucky to take all 3 pts and Terry feel rather easily for the pen.

No doubt they havent found there stride yet but they still have 6 pts whereas rivals Arsenal havent found there stride either but have 1 pt. That can be the difference sometimes.

I just dont see Chelsea winning the league this year for 2 reasons 1) they will have too many hard games like there last 2 where teams no how to play against them now so they will drop points and reason 2) is Man Utd. I think Man U have a better system, more hunger and desire this year, have came out the blocks flying and are good at staying on winning streaks when they get them.

For the pen, not only did terry fall quite easily...the ball was nowhere near the area of the incident which would sway a decision for me if i was unsure, like the ref was.

The defenders arms were all over Terry FFS, I must have seen the highlights of a diffrent game !

If it was one of our defenders an the same thing happened I wonder how vocal yyou all would be then????

Get a fuckin grip an look at the clip again, the guys hands were still round Terry's wais half way to the turf!

For the pen, not only did terry fall quite easily...the ball was nowhere near the area of the incident which would sway a decision for me if i was unsure, like the ref was.

ribz, FUCK OFF!!

the penalties come and go and even themselves out. they showed the incident v blackburn last year where it WAS a pen yet we DIDNT get the penalty!:admin:

Guest wickacademyfc

How many times did John Terry handle the ball in the box last season and the opposition did not get a penalty??? LOADS!!!!

Terry was hussled (I admit that) but I dont think it was a pen

How many times did John Terry handle the ball in the box last season and the opposition did not get a penalty??? LOADS!!!!

Terry was hussled (I admit that) but I dont think it was a pen

exactly mate, and colshy the point is this isnt last season the it doesnt matter wheather they deserved one last year, doesnt make it right