Chelsea

its not a daft topic! :P Middlebrough are a weak side this year, i thought it was funny that they manged to beat a squad costing over 100million

and i think he was meaning "the league is over" topic coming back and biting you on the arse :thup:

i didn`t start this daft topic it was ribz! and his childish lets all lauff at chelsea pish! he should know better to do that than try wind up half a forum of chelsea fans:mad:

But by the same token Colsh is it not also pish to be posting a thread saying "the league is over already" after only one game of the season ??

Are you honestly saying that half this forum support Chelsea as their English team (you could be right if you are basing it on post count though as you probably take up about half, just kidding)?

its not a daft topic! :P Middlebrough are a weak side this year, i thought it was funny that they manged to beat a squad costing over 100million

and i think he was meaning "the league is over" topic coming back and biting you on the arse :thup:

I'll back Colshy up a bit here even tho i cant stand Chelsea, i think it was more of a case of Chelsea losing the match rather than Boro winning. There is no way that Doughball Southgate managed Boro to beat Chelsea.

Man Utd will still win the league :)

I'll back Colshy up a bit here even tho i cant stand Chelsea, i think it was more of a case of Chelsea losing the match rather than Boro winning. There is no way that Doughball Southgate managed Boro to beat Chelsea.

Man Utd will still win the league :)

thats a good point!

so, are u`s trying to say southgate outmanaged mourinho?

Guest wickacademyfc
ha ha "arsenals record" why do you have to research into bygone years for you to come up with something arsenal can compare with chelsea in the league?

face it you support one of the shittest teams in london right now!

and go on any chelsea haters...slag away whatever you want cause I KNOW wholl be on here at the end of the season bringing back up whatever you say on here>.;)

so choose yer words very, very carefully!

TALKING P!SH AGAIN I C COLSH!!!!!!!!!!

Oooooooo fuck! fuck it, Im willing to put a bet on that Chelsea will win the EPL again this year and make another record/first......

Any takers? (wicker,shhhh as much as Id love to see Pool win it, they wont)

Wouldnt say the performance tonight against blackburn was as easy as the scoreline suggested..i did like the way chelsea played last year but this year it seems different.

Ballack is too overrated for me and shoouldnt be there. I think blackburn deserved a point..fair play to chelsea though. Great goal by didier donkey

I thought Chelsea were lucky wiith the win tonight too cos Blackburn were excellent, especially the first an last 20 mins. Chelsea were just too sttrong an it was nice for Drogba to score in the fashion he did afer all the diving claims.s