STUC celtc Happoel game protest

The STUC nail their colours firmly to the mast with this one. Seeing as celtc are the team of the down trodden (so they'd have us believe) the dhims are being urged to wave palestine flags at the game tomorrow night. No doubt some of the 'faithful' will oblige. i just wonder if that that wee dhick that ran on the park at our game a couple of years ago will feel suitably enraged to do it all again...furra cause 'n'at...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/glasgow_and_west/8388962.stm

I'm no politics expert so why on earth would a Trade Union lobby want to involve themselves in something like this?

Left wing politicos just jump on any of their pet subjects whether the associated organisations are related or not. CoS is similar. The high heidyins are more interested in putting forward their left wing agendas than promoting religion. :(

You can level that accusation at any stripe of politico, though.

Anyone Scottish would know that hitching your star to either half of the Old Firm immediately and indefinitely alienates the other half; how the STUC can possibly think this is a way to advance either their agenda, or that of the Palestinians, or that of the Green Cheese People from Bambataa, is beyond me. It's even worse than that idiot Galloway.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can level that accusation at any stripe of politico, though.

I'm sure you are correct. It's just be more noticable for me about the left wing side.

The CoS situation really pisses me off and I have considered leaving because of it on a number of occasions but am hampered by a lack of alternatives.