The Rangers AGM - The More People Talk, the Less They Say

Things is though Frankie, a more astute and prepared individual would never have got himself in such a revealing spotlight. That he did and then seemed keen to engage is a game of "repel boarders" only diluted his credibility. No doubt he's a man of some ability in his own game but as athe man to resurrect Rangers he came up short in my opinion.

He was pushed into action because the NOTW were about to do a story on him , one of his " friends " had leaked the story , that's why he contacted Daryl King , also the papers involved now are of the opinion that they were in fact used , and aren't best pleased , but that's the gamble I suppose

Edited by rbr

He was pushed into action because the NOTW were about to do a story on him , one of his " friends " had leaked the story , that's why he contacted Daryl King , also the papers involved now are of the opinion that they were in fact used , and aren't best pleased , but that's the gamble I suppose

Which just makes my point I'm afraid.

I notice that Duffy claims King contacted him, not the other way round.

How many people have you spoken to regarding forming a consortium?

"I have been in discussions with a handful of individuals, some more than others, whose identities shall remain private. I wished for the discussions taking place and the individuals involved to be anonymous – including myself. When you contacted me a month ago, I stressed my desire to have the plan progressed further before going public. Unfortunately, someone who knows me personally breached a trust and gave my details to another member of the press, and I decided to go public last week."

I notice that Duffy claims King contacted him, not the other way round.

How many people have you spoken to regarding forming a consortium?

"I have been in discussions with a handful of individuals, some more than others, whose identities shall remain private. I wished for the discussions taking place and the individuals involved to be anonymous ââ?¬â?? including myself. When you contacted me a month ago, I stressed my desire to have the plan progressed further before going public. Unfortunately, someone who knows me personally breached a trust and gave my details to another member of the press, and I decided to go public last week."

That's total bolloks , I have it from a friend of over 20 years who is very very closely involved with this that it was the other way round , and that the call was recieved at 4pm on the friday , the whole os Saturday's Herald and Evening Times had to be redone to accomodate this and they didn't get to press till nearly 8pm , their normal time is just before 6 pm . if it had been the other way around ie King there would have been no rush .

The part about his friend is correct as I stated above .

I know he wrote it , he also quotes Duffy's answers or would you prefer if he started changing his answers , also King is quite enjoying his moment of glory , they do enjoy a little bask do our journalist's or haven't you noticed

That is not what the article says, or is King quite happy to publish an untruth, if so, what credence does that give the rest of his article.

Listen mate I agree with you about the article in general , and definetly think Dffy if a walter mitty character , but I only post what I am told by friends if I believe them , do not believe me if you dont want to :)

Also King is only reporting what Duffy says , it isn't a court of law , and if you read through the rest of it there are plenty of contradictions