News & Reports on Rangers Youth Teams

My pal was at the game and believe it or not he said we were the best team and county scored with their only four shots on target in the 1st half...

Not my view of the game, defensively we were dreadful, Liam Kelly had a double save in the first half as well as their goals, we had one serious shot on target when it was 1-0. Then a couple of decent efforts towards the end of the second half.

It was a poor performance and a poor result against a team that had one once and only scored 8 goals in their previous 11 games.

In saying that I believe we now at least have a plan on how to improve young players, under the previous HOY this game would have been cancelled and 17 year olds would be lucky to get game time. Yesterdays three half time subs were two sixteen year olds and a 15 year old.

Not my view of the game, defensively we were dreadful, Liam Kelly had a double save in the first half as well as their goals, we had one serious shot on target when it was 1-0. Then a couple of decent efforts towards the end of the second half.

It was a poor performance and a poor result against a team that had one once and only scored 8 goals in their previous 11 games.

In saying that I believe we now at least have a plan on how to improve young players, under the previous HOY this game would have been cancelled and 17 year olds would be lucky to get game time. Yesterdays three half time subs were two sixteen year olds and a 15 year old.

Having watched the highlights I totally agree with you elf. Kelly was at fault for the first goal and the other three our defending was woeful.

elfi, care to give a few predictions about who might make the grade?

I know it's difficult.

Josh McPake and Zak Rudden always seem to be well mentioned.

What happened to the John's Davids, Roberts of this world. All seem to be designer names these days.:D