Thomson - Old Firm too strong

Fell into the trap big time. He should have just said a win puts up top end of story. The Mhedia got himwith that one. Hopefully it won't come back to bite him. A few months back KT was being mooted as a future Captain by some. His off field interviews and on field playing will need to improve if that ambition is to be realised

Where was the trap? What was the wording of the question?

Future captain? I'm one of those who never bought into the hype about his ability, never mind his future likelihood of being captain, but even I didn't foresee him being this awful on the pitch on his return.

I didn't expect this to turn out an attack on his credentials as potential captain, nor slate him for his off-field demeanour. I just remember fondly the slaggings McGeady, Samaras and Caldwell (the last in particular) have taken for opening their gob and writing the opposition manager's team talk for him. Do we need to give our opponents any more motivation. It appears, in this country at least, the greatest motivating factor is seeing Rangers lining up in the tunnel beside you. We don't need to fuel the opposition any more than competing against the countries biggest side already does.

In any case, Thommo was right tonight. :D

I didn't expect this to turn out an attack on his credentials as potential captain, nor slate him for his off-field demeanour. I just remember fondly the slaggings McGeady, Samaras and Caldwell (the last in particular) have taken for opening their gob and writing the opposition manager's team talk for him. Do we need to give our opponents any more motivation. It appears, in this country at least, the greatest motivating factor is seeing Rangers lining up in the tunnel beside you. We don't need to fuel the opposition any more than competing against the countries biggest side already does.

In any case, Thommo was right tonight. :D

We are the champions, talk the talk, walk the walk :spl: